What games do you guys play other than POE?

Everything really, spending a lot of time on alpha/beta website list and other private and public channels.

I also started to play loop hero, was curious about this one and understand why it generated some traction.

Except that well, grim dawn casually, and worms WMD. There are little to no players left, it's abandoned by the dev (seems a common practice from them as I noticed), but it's still worms. A lot of fun at all, each games worth it.
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Mar 26, 2021, 8:45:45 AM
Backgammon/Tafli in real life or GNU Backgammon (PC).
obey - consume - marry and reproduce - submit - watch t.v. - trust the internet - conform - do not question authority - sleep - buy - do not think - die

Force always attracts men of low morality. - Albert Einstein
damn its been a hot minute since i've played me some backgammon
don't think i even have a board anymore
City of Heroes Homecoming !
"
___Hengist___ wrote:
Backgammon/Tafli in real life or GNU Backgammon (PC).

I've been playing quite a few IRL games lately as well. I bought a 4th Edition Talisman set (I used to play 2nd Edition back in the early 90s), and my flatmate's son has a copy of Betrayal at House on the Hill. Sometimes one of our ex-flatmates also comes over with a copy of Escape from Colditz.
In general? I can play everything from a text-based choose your adventure to Cyberpunk and from a visual novel to Starcraft.

What I don't play are simulations, games which require a heavy amount of crafting, grand strategies and MMOs which require a guild.
Magic the Gathering, Fortnite, Escape from Tarkov, things that are fun
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
Starcraft 2 co-op, Terraria, Mount & Blade mostly.
We tested it extensively
"
Heli0nix wrote:
Everything really, spending a lot of time on alpha/beta website list and other private and public channels.

I also started to play loop hero, was curious about this one and understand why it generated some traction.

Except that well, grim dawn casually, and worms WMD. There are little to no players left, it's abandoned by the dev (seems a common practice from them as I noticed), but it's still worms. A lot of fun at all, each games worth it.

worms is legitimately amazing!

is it still available?
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
"
"
Heli0nix wrote:

worms is legitimately amazing!

is it still available?

Yes it is! :)
Worms W.M.D is the last turn-based worms released (2016)
And they just released a real-time one as well named Worms rumble, but I'm not really into this.

Worms W.M.D suffer from few issues and bugs, community is very small even with casual steam sales, but you can still expect to find a lot of games between 6pm and 3am (GMT +1).
Hf :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info