What games do you guys play other than POE?

I tend to play League of legends while waiting for the next League. Interested in knowing you guys play to fill the gap while waiting?
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2024, 4:39:34 PM
Avorion

Space Minecraft with piracy and an open-ish economy.

Most of your time will be spent in dry dock building and tweaking your ship. The physics knowledge required for this is nonzero, but somewhere happily between 0 and Kerbal and the game calcs most of it for you (hint: just build your ship entirely out of generators.)
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Last edited by crunkatog on Mar 17, 2021, 3:40:12 PM
Elder scrolls online, grim dawn and usually some shooting game like battlefield or doom if I need a break from RPG;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Loop Hero, Imperator: Rome, Valheim and PC Building Simulator is what I played this month. All are worth checking in my opinion.

Avorion sounds interesting, I think I will add it to my list, thanks.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last Epoch and Hearthstone. Though I still don't know why I continue to play the latter. It just feels like the perpetually abusive boyfriend.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I dabble in all kinds of different games, so what I play besides PoE varies quite a bit. I've played a LOT of Valheim since it dropped at the start of February--more than I've played PoE, for sure. I've spent some time revisiting Doom Eternal over the last week or so before the new DLC drops today. I've also mixed in a bit of Cultist Simulator here and there on mobile when I'm on the bus or MRT and whatnot. That's been my go-to for filling empty time for a long while now.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
right now im pretty fulfilled with stardew valley. i also play far cry 5 (got it on christmas steam sale) and deus ex mankind divided (yet to play it at all).
i like games with little competitiveness now-a-days. i quit league like years ago. played basically as soon as it launched for something like 8 years.

terraria is also a game i frequent for new playthroughs between leagues. and chronicon is always amazing. it lurks below is fun too
Currently BL3/2.

But my steam title with most hours played is Terraria.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Age of Empires 2 (yeah, completely different genre), which for the last couple years has been moving from strength to strength. It's story is almost like Diablo 2 - it was huge 20 years ago, and is now experiencing a big revival (though the success or not of D2's revival efforts remains to be seen).

Big announcements coming on April 10th now. It's sounding like AoE 4 may possibly release this year!
Last edited by Exile009 on Mar 18, 2021, 2:00:35 PM
"
Exile009 wrote:
Age of Empires 2 (yeah, completely different genre), which for the last couple years has been moving from strength to strength. It's story is almost like Diablo 2 - it was huge 20 years ago, and is now experiencing a big revival (though the success or not of D2's revival efforts remains to be seen).

Big announcements coming on April 10th now. It's sounding like AoE 4 may possibly release this year!

Would love to see a comeback for AOM and AOE3

God I miss some of the silly modpacks and campaigns we made for those games. AOM Mythodea and siege wars, AOE3 monster ice cream truck rally, Napoleonic Wars Balloon Race, LOST, Le_Roi_George's World Maps with Here Be Monsters, Volcanic Panic, KOTH SUdden Death, murdilator's Fort Wars, Peninsular War (which always froze my game as it tried to load the hand-built Roman ruined amphitheatre at Merida so I only ever got to see that terrain doodad in other people's screenshots), Atlantis Battle, Way of the Samurai, and even huge clunky set scenarios like Gettysburg and El Cid.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info