What games do you guys play other than POE?

i enjoy league of legends or sometimes minecraft but since i'm just currently into gaming i just play what friends recommend to me haha
I was playing a bunch of APEX but that games in the shitter now. I took a few years off from that game, came back and its the most imbalanced, garbage game ive played now.

The company made Billions on it and within the two year span i was gone, and playing it again for a few months, its disgusting that none of that money went back into development or improvements for the game.

FPS games on like a fucking 12 tick server LOL.

I did get around to starting some backlogs and playing some other games that i need to finish like Hollowknight. What a great game that is, i think im like 50% of the way finished with it. I have a huge backlog still but i honestly wasnt playing very many games in the last 4 years. Mostly just work, gym, hanging out with friends until covid.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
I'm not currently playing any others but I'm going to be looking for another game to play. A buddy of mine suggested the new Dark Age of Camelot. I might try that.
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. ~Sun Tzu
Last edited by KoolaidMinistries on Jul 2, 2021, 3:23:32 PM
At the moment i play only POE, it fills my playtime up to the cap. Other games i like to play between the leagues are: The Long Dark, Avorion, Pillars of Eternity, Terraria, Genshin Impact, Shadowverse, Terraria, Stardew Valley, Gothic, Risen, Doom 1+2, Darkest Dungeon...
Darksouls 3, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (One Vision Mod), Tetris, Monster Crown, Telefang, Dicey Dungeons, and Legends of Runeterra. Sometimes Shadowverse when they release story chapters.

All of these games can be played while eating Vanilla Wafers at certain points.
Last edited by Knivingdude on May 27, 2021, 8:28:41 PM
I'm usually really into Hearthstone and FFXIV, I just got the Spongebob remake though, so I'll be playing that for a bit. I would literally take anything over this junk though.
Depends on what I want to do.

When I am watching combat sports or catching up on shows on another window, I run DD2 or DDA to AFK farm and collect resources or something lite that I can split my attention with. Otherwise, I boot up an emulator or a random Steam title I want to work on.

I usually do it when PoE slows down, usually 1.5 months into a league.
Last edited by ChrisH36 on Jun 1, 2021, 4:49:19 AM
Recently started Terraria again. Testing out the 10 years anniversary world seed.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Heroes of Hammerwatch. Can recommend.
We tested it extensively
Have been getting back into Terraria again lately. That game can suck you in for a long, LONG time if you're not careful. My 2nd most played game by now.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info