[3.15] SSF Friendly Poison BF/BB Assassin Levelling Guide | Blast Through Levelling

I'm a bit of a dum-dum...when using Flesh and Stone, are people using just Sand or just Blood, or are people actually switching back and forth depending on the circumstances?
"
Vro wrote:
I'm a bit of a dum-dum...when using Flesh and Stone, are people using just Sand or just Blood, or are people actually switching back and forth depending on the circumstances?

I usually use only Sand Stance, as I find the blind very helpful
Is Dendrobate any good with this build? I'm in SSF and just found one.
"
morefish wrote:

It can certainly be used as a replacement until you find a Carcass Jack!
"
RadianceTM wrote:
"
morefish wrote:

Should I keep the poison support or replace it with something else since Dendrobate has lesser poison on it?
"
morefish wrote:
"
RadianceTM wrote:
"
morefish wrote:

Should I keep the poison support or replace it with something else since Dendrobate has lesser poison on it?

If your Blade Blast still has 100% chance to poison on hit (check ingame on the offensive character sheet), then I would play around with some damage support skills in POB.
up
What do folks do for mana regen? I just picked up the Soul Siphon node which definitely helps, but I don't see that on the PoB tree.

Chugging along nicely otherwise.
"
Vro wrote:
What do folks do for mana regen? I just picked up the Soul Siphon node which definitely helps, but I don't see that on the PoB tree.

Chugging along nicely otherwise.

Pathing through Coldhearted Calculation early, and then picking up Primal Spirit & Druidic rite close to the ranger starting area, should be enough mana regen to let you drop the flask.
Got to 96 with this build so far, feeling a little squishy, I'm either 100% or dead. Using the oblits for mapping, and 2x CIP for bossing, wondering if there's any obvious things to try?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info