[3.15] SSF Friendly Poison BF/BB Assassin Levelling Guide | Blast Through Levelling

How viable is this as a league starter with the 3.14 nerfs? Is it still S tier or should I look at Rain of Arrows or Toxic Rain instead? I like arrows falling from the sky gameplay (bow builds in general), but I do want to play something worthwhile as well.
"
Gjunki wrote:
How viable is this as a league starter with the 3.14 nerfs? Is it still S tier or should I look at Rain of Arrows or Toxic Rain instead? I like arrows falling from the sky gameplay (bow builds in general), but I do want to play something worthwhile as well.

Toxic rain got hit harder than this build in my opinion! - Levelling with this should be no issue what-so-ever, and I would still consider this one of the best, if not the best, build for league start in 3.14.
Updated spreadsheet to reflect 3.14 changes, and added siosa quest for Poison support.
up :)
Been running this build as a league starter and damn, its been insane. I‘m now close to lvl 91 and comfortably in T14 Red Maps, was able to take down Elder Guardians without the Cold Iron Swap on a 5 Link without an annoint, if anyone is on the fence about playing BB this league, don‘t worry, its still absolutely insane (at least so far)
"
Been running this build as a league starter and damn, its been insane. I‘m now close to lvl 91 and comfortably in T14 Red Maps, was able to take down Elder Guardians without the Cold Iron Swap on a 5 Link without an annoint, if anyone is on the fence about playing BB this league, don‘t worry, its still absolutely insane (at least so far)

Glad to hear, that my guide's been paying off!
Hi!
Thanks for a good guide. I'm a bit new in this game and tries to follow every instructions.
Are you supposed to change weapon at lvl 38?

Sincerly
Sebastian
"
suubw0w wrote:
Hi!
Thanks for a good guide. I'm a bit new in this game and tries to follow every instructions.
Are you supposed to change weapon at lvl 38?

Sincerly
Sebastian

Yes. Ideally you want to switch to wands at level 38, with some form of chaos damage or +level to phys spell gems on it!
Last edited by RadianceTM on Apr 18, 2021, 8:27:32 AM
Playing this on HC right now, kind of not sure where to go with the build at this point. Next upgrades are the belt and shield, then 6L chest adn eventually enchanted helm. Builds pretty solid but it is lacking some health for HC so I"m thinking of getting a cluster jewel with +%max life

Spoiler
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
"
twapper wrote:
Playing this on HC right now, kind of not sure where to go with the build at this point. Next upgrades are the belt and shield, then 6L chest adn eventually enchanted helm. Builds pretty solid but it is lacking some health for HC so I"m thinking of getting a cluster jewel with +%max life

Spoiler

Looking for an obliteration/cold iron point, and in general some stuff that gives tons of evasion/dodge chance could be nice. Fettle for hardcore is super good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info