[3.15] SSF Friendly Poison BF/BB Assassin Levelling Guide | Blast Through Levelling

hello, thanks for this guide !

what stat needed on wands after switching to bf/bb during leveling ?

I've rolled +1 phys all skill gems on lvl1 wands I don't know if spell/phys damage are better (in SSF) ?

My starter for next league for sure if not destroyed !
Last edited by VidarNanowish on Mar 20, 2021, 8:42:23 PM
"
VidarNanowish wrote:
hello, thanks for this guide !

what stat needed on wands after switching to bf/bb during leveling ?

I've rolled +1 phys all skill gems on lvl1 wands I don't know if spell/phys damage are better (in SSF) ?

My starter for next league for sure if not destroyed !

Try and play around with Spell damage, +1 phys and Phys as Extra in PoB
Hello,

Great work on your guide. Just have one question. What do you mean by 'Exit to Character Selection Reset'? Does this simple mean portal back to town?

--Ok I think I have it figured out. You mean go to the 'Character Selection' screen to avoid using a portal, correct?
Last edited by Skua99 on Mar 27, 2021, 10:40:11 PM
"
Skua99 wrote:
Hello,

Great work on your guide. Just have one question. What do you mean by 'Exit to Character Selection Reset'? Does this simple mean portal back to town?

--Ok I think I have it figured out. You mean go to the 'Character Selection' screen to avoid using a portal, correct?

Sorry for the very delayed answer, but yes, you are correct! - You use the "Exit to character selection" to log out, and instantly log back in by pressing enter on your keyboard, to arrive back in town without using a portal scroll!
Thanks for your hard work on this guide! Fingers crossed BFBB survives into 3.14 - if so I’ll be adding myself to the list of folks using this to league start!
"
Squissh wrote:
Thanks for your hard work on this guide! Fingers crossed BFBB survives into 3.14 - if so I’ll be adding myself to the list of folks using this to league start!

You're very welcome. I reckon the chances of BF/BB surviving is very low though. ^^
"
RadianceTM wrote:
"
Squissh wrote:

You're very welcome. I reckon the chances of BF/BB surviving is very low though. ^^

Looks like you were right. Such a shame...I was very much enjoying it in SSF.

Got a line on a new SSF friendly build that's fun?
Is this still viable? I know it got some nerf but how bad are they?
Hey man great guide helped me so much.
Just wanted to point out a small detail that you didn't mention. The Poison Support can only be obtained from siosa and you didn't mention how to get it for new/inexperienced players. Thanks for the guide!
"
Serpico451 wrote:
Hey man great guide helped me so much.
Just wanted to point out a small detail that you didn't mention. The Poison Support can only be obtained from siosa and you didn't mention how to get it for new/inexperienced players. Thanks for the guide!

Will fix right now! Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info