[3.15] SSF Friendly Poison BF/BB Assassin Levelling Guide | Blast Through Levelling

3.15 Update: Down but not out! Our build suffered about 20% damage nerfs at level 88, and a little bit of AoE overlap for Blade Blast. These nerfs should bring the build down a little, but it will still be a very zoomy build, since Plaguebearer wasn't touched!

3.15 TL;DR - BUILD STILL GOOD, 20% NERF IN DMG AT LVL 88, LITTLE AOE NERF ON BB, PLAGUEBEARER UNTOUCHED, STILL ZOOMING!

Step-By-Step Detailed Levelling Document
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18faH6V3fyyrzaXwu5eo4ZZAen8JR256qb579ObL7pzQ/edit?usp=sharing

Step-By-Step Detailed POB Showing Passive Skilltree order and Gem-link thresholds.
https://pastebin.com/kykPxF9a

Please note this primarily focuses on the levelling/early mapping aspect of Poison BF/BB, and not actually Min/Maxing the build.

Any questions you might have I'll try to answer them as soon as possible. Also any feedback on the sheet/pob is greatly appreciated. :)

Also don't hesitate to PM me ingame with any questions regarding the build, if I'm online :). @Radiance_Nerfed
Last edited by RadianceTM on Jul 27, 2021, 7:15:04 AM
Last bumped on Aug 3, 2021, 12:29:45 PM
Reserved
nice
Extremely in depth guide, easy to follow!
Extremely fast to get from lvl 0 to maps, and even clearing high tier maps!
The build is so insane with its 0 to hero costs.
New user friendly!
Well done m8!

This is the build im going for next league for sure!
God-like levelling guide, thank you!
"
Acarvalho wrote:
God-like levelling guide, thank you!

Thanks for the kind words!
This helped me out greatly. Playing it non race first time SSFHC, guide is golden thanks :)
Im trying really hard not to suck at this game, endless content <33
What anoint(s) would you suggest when starting out maps and then a bit later on?
Why go both caustic arrow + toxic rain?
"
imRadial wrote:
Why go both caustic arrow + toxic rain?

We go caustic arrow for clearing early with pierce, one shot should usually be enough to clear trash. Toxic Rain should be used as a single target dps booster, mainly for act bosses. Together with Ballista Totem support, you can just put them down and focus on your rotation of Caustic Arrow, Puncture and Burning Arrow early.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info