Rockpapershotgun.com announces the Shadow, our sixth character class

Dat cheststrap...
"
Normally I wouldn't assume either way, but since the author indented the 'official word' (what I figured to be part of the press packet), I...assumed that the non-indented stuff was the work of the author.
Yes, you'll be correct. tpapp's skeptical view has value for the media in general, but this isn't IGN or Kotaku we're talking about here. RPS employs writers that are actually good at what they do. If this is new to you I suggest following the site more closely.
"
From the article:

"This isn’t the hood-wearing assassin of somewhat noble intent, this is a butcher and purveyor of pain who, in his most naked state, could be mistaken for a sadistic surgeon, bristling with cutting and sawing implements, or a butcher, a torturer. He kills more for the pride of a perfect execution and the thrill of bringing about elaborate endings than for money.

That pride has become a sort of arrogance, leading a client to suspect the Shadow may brag about his latest arterial assaulting accomplishments. That’s how he finds himself bundled on a ship and destined for the horrorshow that is Path of Exile’s grim, undeadly setting of Wraeclast."

Who wrote that? The article dude or GGG? Because it's. fucking. incredible. It's borderline poetry.

You are f***ing right ! This is Brilliant ! :D
Beta member since 0.9.8
"
From the article:

"This isn’t the hood-wearing assassin of somewhat noble intent, this is a butcher and purveyor of pain who, in his most naked state, could be mistaken for a sadistic surgeon, bristling with cutting and sawing implements, or a butcher, a torturer. He kills more for the pride of a perfect execution and the thrill of bringing about elaborate endings than for money.

That pride has become a sort of arrogance, leading a client to suspect the Shadow may brag about his latest arterial assaulting accomplishments. That’s how he finds himself bundled on a ship and destined for the horrorshow that is Path of Exile’s grim, undeadly setting of Wraeclast."

Who wrote that? The article dude or GGG? Because it's. fucking. incredible. It's borderline poetry.

Sounds like the perfect class for NotSorry. ;-)

For those not happy with the class name, how about calling the class Shadowless or Shadower?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I may be wrong, but this class seems to be a Wolverine wannabe... and that's cool ^^
"
Chris wrote:
They've just posted a full preview of the new class!

Why is he wearing pants?
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
"
dust7 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
They've just posted a full preview of the new class!

Why is he wearing pants?

Actually this class is purely made for those who never stops asking for pants, yes now i am very sure of that.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Cool class like Assassin in D2
That's a f'g great news!!!
my only (and legitimate fear) is that every old players will all try the Shadow... it'll be strange at start
So say we are...let's all play the shadow!
... nothing
Looks like the passive tree layout has changed pretty significantly too in those screens... lookin' forward to the update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info