Rockpapershotgun.com announces the Shadow, our sixth character class

"
Firefly00 wrote:

Aesthetically: not the biggest fan of that... harness-thing, but given that it'll get hidden under armor of one sort or another before long, it doesn't come close to being a deal-breaker. This said, I would have gone with an open sleeveless top instead (which would also be a handy place for all those, ah, insturments).

cashshopcashshopcashshop hehehe.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
From a Forum Moderator
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/30644

"
"Totems can cast any spell (no melee attack skills) including auras. Traps can cast the majority of spells but not auras.

Totems are thrown and begin casting their skill repeatedly at enemies in range. They have both health and a time duration as well as a quantity limit.

Traps are thrown on the ground. They take a second or two to set up during which they can be attacked/destroyed. Once they're set they are invisible and invulnerable to enemies. They trigger on proximity, cast their spell once, and are destroyed.

Mines are laid at your feet. They are triggered manually by the player. A player triggers all of his mines at once. They cast their spell once and are destroyed."

Totems, traps and.... Mines?? I have never heard of Mines, nice. Really big suprise for me :)
IGN: kReiZy
Last edited by sYkoDe4d on May 7, 2012, 7:29:07 PM
Mines???...Cool,when jets?
Referring back to the RPS article, the 'earlier' sketch/design of the Shadow in which he's actually smart enough to wear a tunic/shirt -- these should also be considered for cash shop. Looks a bit like the Gw1 assassin and I have no problems with that.

Just sayin'.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info