Rockpapershotgun.com announces the Shadow, our sixth character class

They've just posted a full preview of the new class!

The Shadow will be included in 0.9.9, which we expect to deploy on Wednesday, NZ time. The class will initially be disabled for a few days, but will become permanently available this weekend when we have our second Public Stress Test Weekend!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Awesome.
IGN TanginangPatatas
FRAK YEAH!

And the name! The NAME!

...FFVII, FFX, and now FFVI. Intentional or not, there it is.

edit: that is an amazing write-up.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 7, 2012, 7:17:37 AM
Sweet
Sounds like fun!
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Last edited by SpudOfDoom on May 7, 2012, 7:43:20 AM
nice, the new class sounds awesome and a Public Beta Weekend a few Days before one Big Game Release is not a bad Idea. Many players will say: Mhh still 3-4 Days till D3 why not test out PoE till then? :)
IGN: kReiZy
"
The Shadow will be unlocked to those in the beta on Friday, at which point there will also be another public weekend.

Does that mean 0.9.9 will hit no earlier than friday, too?
Yeah! Opens up many new builds to try. Can't wait!
RIP Bolto
"
Loptr wrote:
"
The Shadow will be unlocked to those in the beta on Friday, at which point there will also be another public weekend.

Does that mean 0.9.9 will hit no earlier than friday, too?

Only the Shadow Knows.

Sorry couldn't resist :)
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
I love it !

Perfect name, looking forward to showcasing it to the masses =)
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info