[3.14] HoWA CI Jugg – Resurrected, Again. Wild Strike Edition. (Maven & All Maven Battles)

The one problem with this build was the slightly lacking damage, and I feel like 3.15 made that even worse to the point where I didn't want to recommend this build anymore. It still works, nothing was really changed past the damage nerf that hit most builds in 3.15, but I reckon you will feel like your damage is really lacking if you try this now (even more so than before).

I don't see anything gamebreaking in the new tree. You'll actually get even more defenses, but nothing that'd really fix your DPS for the better... unless I'm missing something not so obvious.

"
Ptaku wrote:
3.15 standard viable?

I go back to the game and I have a lvl 95 marauder.

Low damage for bossing but otherwise yes.

"
Teikkenn wrote:
Wonder if using the new purity of element in 3.16, atziri reflection, Jugg anti-stun we can be immune to everything and also have good dps

The "also have good dps" part is the issue nowadays...
"
kriell wrote:

I don't see anything gamebreaking in the new tree. You'll actually get even more defenses, but nothing that'd really fix your DPS for the better... unless I'm missing something not so obvious.

What about updated Awakened gems at lvl 5 ?

Havent tested this build in PoB yet but in Expedition Dmg was too low yes :/

Maybe theres potential making this viable again with the Scourge item building mechanic.

And the lightning Masteries aren´t bad aswell.
I've been wondering if this could work with Lightning Strike.. I really loved this build back in the day and would love to find a way to make it viable again, but I lack the theory crafting knowledge to do so :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info