[3.14] HoWA CI Jugg – Resurrected, Again. Wild Strike Edition. (Maven & All Maven Battles)

How do you craft an amulet like that?
Hello

I just commented one of your videos, but I thought it is better to ask at forum thread :)
So I am willing to try playing as a Juggernaut next league, looking for his tankiness. I really enjoy builds with high clear speed allowing me to run map after map.
Could you please post a video showing one or two T14-T16 rare maps being done?
"
Fearlack wrote:
How do you craft an amulet like that?

You awakener orb to combine the Int% and Stats% from separate amulets into one amulet and then craft cannot roll attack mods if you have a 3rd empty suffix. Then just reroll prefixes with harvest until you hit it. Will take long and it's expensive.

Alternatively you could have crafted suffixes cannot be changed and add/remove influence, but that's obsolete with the harvest nerfs next league. Not sure if anything was changed about reroll suffix/prefix.

"
Horken007 wrote:
Hello

I just commented one of your videos, but I thought it is better to ask at forum thread :)
So I am willing to try playing as a Juggernaut next league, looking for his tankiness. I really enjoy builds with high clear speed allowing me to run map after map.
Could you please post a video showing one or two T14-T16 rare maps being done?

I uploaded a random Atoll and Caldera clear now as well. Alc & Go without looting and with sextants and Einhar for a lot of mobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzwaKR96tkU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4crfE1DRkcs
Last edited by kriell on Apr 11, 2021, 4:47:47 PM
Clearspeed looks solid.
I think it is good to show ppl how common mapping looks like as well - it is the part you repeat the most ;)
Last edited by Horken007 on Apr 12, 2021, 4:04:16 AM
Updated the patch tag to 3.14. No changes though, lol. Wave of Conviction is going to receive some nerf but we'll still use it. Crafting the rings and endgame helm with % int is going to be more difficult after the Harvest nerfs but those were not build enablers.

"
Horken007 wrote:
Clearspeed looks solid.
I think it is good to show ppl how common mapping looks like as well - it is the part you repeat the most ;)

Yeah, definitely! Mapping is always the most important thing, although I like playing builds that can still do all the bosses too.
Last edited by kriell on Apr 13, 2021, 7:47:19 AM
Thank you for the guide, keep up the good work!

This is gonna be my end-game buide this league.
"
Maogunchar wrote:
Thank you for the guide, keep up the good work!

This is gonna be my end-game buide this league.

Enjoy! Should be a good build for Ultimatum if it's anything like Ritual. In Ritual you could just kind of sit there holding right click while everything died. As long as you hit something the beams would just chain and clear the ritual area. If "increased difficulty" in Ultimatum just means the mobs hit harder, being tanky certainly helps too.
i remember doing original MS build back in delve.

Im might league start this sob and hope for the best - never played a WS build yet.
"
3v07ut10n wrote:
i remember doing original MS build back in delve.

Im might league start this sob and hope for the best - never played a WS build yet.

I also first played the MS version in Delve and only now tried again.

WS feels better to play than MS did imo. It's not as tanky because of the Arakaali and IC nerf though but it's close.
Chose to try this after my inital league start char, gotta say its very fun but I cant tell if im missing something? This is using the budget version.

Reading the guide I dont see where you get the different debuff immunities from. Also this might be because its my first CI build, but it seems quite squishy? moreso than other life based builds i've tired.

Again I may just be missing something, might just be more ES and im good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info