[3.14] HoWA CI Jugg – Resurrected, Again. Wild Strike Edition. (Maven & All Maven Battles)

Correct me if I'm wrong but in 3.14 we aren't freeze immune?
I like this build, im satisied in how it clears content, esp AOE farming stuff. Im quite new to poe, in fact this league is the first i ever reached mapping.

Im at a point of having about 10 ex thrown at gear and jewels but my int is 1,35k and es is barely over 7000, nowhere near 10k. There are few upgrades remaining to do but those damn Ultimatums are pretty damn RIPpy still. t16 map bosses can oneshot quite easily too :/

but overall nice build. scales well with currency spent. From throwaway gear 1-5 chaos each to somewhat decent gear (~1 exalt tier items) there is collosal difference, each swapped piece feels impactful.

I guess i still need to level up as im only 92.
I respecced my Jugg from Molten Strike and find this build much tankier! The single target of my current gear isn't the best, but I can clear maps and ultimatums happily (being mindful of map mods). I do use a boss killer for all the bossing and maven invitations, mostly because I've slowly geared one up over the league and am looking to use this more for clearing maps and lining up conquerors/invitations.
With more investment, I'm sure my Jugg could manage all this content too.
Thanks for the build!
Hi, i am really liking this build but sort of confused at the same time. Do you think you could possibly post your latest ree because when i look at all the jewels you are using i just cannot see how the tree works. Also i cannot see how you can get to 3 million plus DPS. thanks
Sorry for the late replies here. I don't have many guides so I don't mind whispers in-game either.

"
wrona wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but in 3.14 we aren't freeze immune?

Nothing about Jugg was changed in 3.14 afaik. The passive that gives you the immunity is 'Unstoppable'

"
badger6666 wrote:
Hi, i am really liking this build but sort of confused at the same time. Do you think you could possibly post your latest ree because when i look at all the jewels you are using i just cannot see how the tree works. Also i cannot see how you can get to 3 million plus DPS. thanks

The Path of Building link in the pastebin should show you ("3 Skill Trees" -> "Endgame Skill Tree" spoilers in the guide), also here: https://pastebin.com/M72JypLy

However, the DPS is below 3 million now which I assume is because of the Wave of Conviction nerf. The penetration is pretty valuable for Sirus/Shaper DPS. Moreover, you will end up with a bit less because the amulet is no longer really realistic as it costs like ~100 ex after the harvest nerf. You'll get less DPS with a Stats% and Int% only amulet.

The latest tree I had used the expensive clusters so it's even less of a fair comparison.

"
Esubane wrote:
I like this build, im satisied in how it clears content, esp AOE farming stuff. Im quite new to poe, in fact this league is the first i ever reached mapping.

Im at a point of having about 10 ex thrown at gear and jewels but my int is 1,35k and es is barely over 7000, nowhere near 10k. There are few upgrades remaining to do but those damn Ultimatums are pretty damn RIPpy still. t16 map bosses can oneshot quite easily too :/

but overall nice build. scales well with currency spent. From throwaway gear 1-5 chaos each to somewhat decent gear (~1 exalt tier items) there is collosal difference, each swapped piece feels impactful.

I guess i still need to level up as im only 92.

I'm glad to hear it's working but I think it's not a very beginner friendly option. Like you said, the build scales really well with gear but it requires a fair deal of gear to really be worth playing. And as a new player, it can be hard to farm currency so cheaper builds tend to be easier to get into! For example, having a helm with the 10% int on it alone gives you a ton of int, so even the 'small' upgrades end up being pretty notable on builds like this.

I should emphasize this more in the build guide since I'm the kind of player that likes playing somewhat expensive builds in SC so I have stuff to keep grinding for even late in a league.

"
fub51n wrote:
I respecced my Jugg from Molten Strike and find this build much tankier! The single target of my current gear isn't the best, but I can clear maps and ultimatums happily (being mindful of map mods). I do use a boss killer for all the bossing and maven invitations, mostly because I've slowly geared one up over the league and am looking to use this more for clearing maps and lining up conquerors/invitations.
With more investment, I'm sure my Jugg could manage all this content too.
Thanks for the build!

The Jugg should be very good for Maven boss invitations because Wild Strike chains so well. Single bosses are definitely slow compared to dedicated bossers though.

I've had another char I've used for bossing in many leagues too so I know where you're coming from, lol. Last league I still did some bosses with my Trapper when the Jugg had less gear, or if I just didn't want to risk losing exp.
Hi! I'm SSF and am starting to gather enough of the pieces of this build to try it out soon. Since I can't get a corrupted HoWA (I only own one), I wonder if I should use one of the Harvest craft enchants on it, for example increased range based on quality or increased accuracy?

Thanks!
"
Bizze79 wrote:
Hi! I'm SSF and am starting to gather enough of the pieces of this build to try it out soon. Since I can't get a corrupted HoWA (I only own one), I wonder if I should use one of the Harvest craft enchants on it, for example increased range based on quality or increased accuracy?

Thanks!

Yeah, may as well use one! I might take Range but Attack Speed or Ele Damage both work too.
is this kind of armour good for this build?

3.15 standard viable?

I go back to the game and I have a lvl 95 marauder.
Wonder if using the new purity of element in 3.16, atziri reflection, Jugg anti-stun we can be immune to everything and also have good dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info