Ritual Statistics Part Two

"
levisy1 wrote:
Now I'm curious. How many Mirrors have been offered? HHs? Exalts?

Good question. According to Ritual Statistics Part One (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3052820) there had been 346 mirrors and 553 Headhunters as of last Wednesday.
"
This comes out to just over 2,100 Tribute per Ritual, giving an average area a total of 6,300 Tribute when completing 3 Rituals.

LMAO 2,100 per ritual
"
This comes out to just over 2,100 Tribute per Ritual, giving an average area a total of 6,300 Tribute when completing 3 Rituals.

Sure, if you are doing Juiced maps, nowhere near that amount in campaign ( or early maps ) where you get 600 tribute ... total ... constantly; which is probably why the average is so low ...with how abysmal ritual is while leveling up.

"
An average area has ~3 Rituals

2 Rituals.

"
Furthermore, 926,764 Blood-filled Vessels were used in the Map Device, or once for every 224 areas run. This is fairly infrequent and may be something that we would want to revisit in the future should Ritual make its way into the core game.

How about fixing it ____ NOW!
Last edited by JoeShmo on Feb 23, 2021, 11:32:45 PM
Can you guys fix/explain the inconsistency of getting map bosses in the ritual. Im out here offering 5ex to people for jungle valley and dig bosses because after 200+ of each map i cant get the damn boss to be in the ritual.
1 Ritual base type per 7 areas? Did we play the same league? It was more like 1/30 areas. They must be counting deferred items as another item.
"
Furthermore, 926,764 Blood-filled Vessels were used in the Map Device, or once for every 224 areas run. This is fairly infrequent and may be something that we would want to revisit in the future should Ritual make its way into the core game.

You won't have to worry about that when Ritual goes core. The reason the vessels are used to rarely in this league is because there are already rituals in every single map.

When it goes core, assuming that using a vessel will force the map to have rituals rather than the normal 10% chance, they will get used a whole lot more.
...there are ritual base types?
PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
Fun stats.
Last edited by loudpinks2000 on Feb 24, 2021, 12:27:33 AM
"
That means that, on average, a Ritual Vessel was used on a Ritual Altar once for every 125 areas run. Furthermore, 926,764 Blood-filled Vessels were used in the Map Device, or once for every 224 areas run. This is fairly infrequent and may be something that we would want to revisit in the future should Ritual make its way into the core game.

A great way to fix this, although it would require a massive overhaul, would be if we could just convert any remaining tribute directly into splinters at the end of the shopping. Often I might have 300-700 left over tribute that I don't want to buy anything with but also can't afford the splinters that are available or there are just none in that ritual. I'll take some low level currency and move on. However, if I could convert that tribute into splinters directly I would.
What about the statistics of people who STILL wanna play the game but are unable to due to your god-awful performance issues?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info