Ritual Statistics Part Two

People are still stopping to do Rituals? Lawl.
"
nomnaut wrote:

i do and i got like 20 exalteds in the ritual
and a lot of currency
just started a map
Last edited by Mokurp on Feb 23, 2021, 8:21:38 PM
yes statistic 99% of player base is lagging,people with high end pc's are abusing group play,99.9% people are playing with 30or less fps,very nice gaming experiance,chinese are still mining gold from your game,youtube channel is still up,oh and lets not forget epic texture streaming and that u need 4gb's of ram to play this game
"
Ritual vessels should be able to be used on a map the same way a delirium orb is used rather than put in the map device. Having to choose between scarabs and ritual vessels hurts because it takes away from the juice of the map, thus deterring players from wanting to use deli orbs or other map juicing currency

This was my thought also. If you could use blood filled vessels to make a more deterministic loot table for rituals I would do them more often.
In all honestly I have been loving Ritual League, could be one of my most favorite leagues. I think you have a good balance of items and currency offered. Not going to lie, I have played whole leagues and never seen an exalt drop.(I know, poor RNG) It's been refreshing...to actually get exalts from the Ritual rewards being offered. I am up to 4 so far, and it has enabled me to purchase better gear, and has greatly increased my enjoyment of the game.

My only concern has been some graphical issues, yesterday the game was lagging so hard it was unplayable. (2/22/21) I tried many things to try to remedy my dilemma.

1)Check update for video drivers (all current)

2)Check PC temp and GPU temps...(everything running cool)

3)Reduced graphic setting from High to medium.

4)Switch servers(from Washington 40 latency, to Texas at 33)

5)Ran speed test to check my ISP speed.(speeds all normal, ping low)

Finally just gave up, shut down, and played RD2.

Been along time since I have had to do this with POE, please work on these issues, other friends I talked to at that time were also reporting the same issues.
Thanks GGG

Seems to me that one of the easiest fixes is to stop limiting the number of re-rolls you can make on the ritual. This would encourage people to use more ritual vessels because they could get multiple rolls for loot rather than just the limited 1 re-roll. Far less risk of wasting a lot of tribute.
Now I'm curious. How many Mirrors have been offered? HHs? Exalts?
nice work GGG , i hope ritual don't go core in this current form , would love to see it getting reworked in a meaningful way before it gets to core game , if ever it gets there
that many rituals complete and 99% with trash rewards, GJ
"
Mokurp wrote:
"
nomnaut wrote:

i do and i got like 20 exalteds in the ritual
and a lot of currency

I did about 800 maps/rituals to get all the related challenges including EGG. Checking every item I got a pair of boots worth 50c, a few guardian fragments and 10c a few times. Someone else pulls a lot of exalts :)

And sadly it doesnt get any better no matter how much you juice it.

This to me is a key issue with the game. The RNG seed is set at the beginning of the league. I know if i do another 800 maps I am not likely to get anything better than what I have already seen (while you will pull a lot more exalts).

Similarly one person gets harvest every 5 maps while another gets it every 50 and it will be like that for the whole league.

(I am not bitter, I am doing well with other stuff where the seed is in favour :) it just annoys me that "just rng" has no chance of being better tommorrow and doesn't change until next league / major patch.
Last edited by WildWombat on Feb 23, 2021, 9:45:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info