Ritual Statistics Part Two

Give us the statistics how often people forgetting to take their rewards of completed ritual.
I bet it's more than 20%
"
Matahashi wrote:
Can you guys fix/explain the inconsistency of getting map bosses in the ritual. Im out here offering 5ex to people for jungle valley and dig bosses because after 200+ of each map i cant get the damn boss to be in the ritual.

You are doing it wrong. To get the map boss, you need to complete the ritual near the map boss FIRST, before doing any other rituals. Then the boss will respawn at that ritual and can be captured. If you do other rituals before the boss ritual, the boss will probably not respawn.
"
Baron01 wrote:
"
This comes out to just over 2,100 Tribute per Ritual, giving an average area a total of 6,300 Tribute when completing 3 Rituals.

This is absolute BS number. It either calculates average value for 3 rituals but ignores fact that lot of maps will have 4 ritual sites or I must be very very very unlucky person in terms of getting tribute.

My highest tribute, purely from ritual sites, was 10600. However, my most common value is between 3k and 4k tribute. I get anywhere between 4.5k to 6k for a 4-part rituals.

Most importantly, tribute gains are increasing as you complete ritual sites in an area. First ritual can be as low as 250 for a bad layout or lack of mobs, which kills your chance to get any decent tribute (over 4k). I consider 1k tribute on first ritual solid numbers but it is nowhere near 2.1k tribute.

Yup. I agree on this.
"
Sobert wrote:
Give us the statistics how often people forgetting to take their rewards of completed ritual.
I bet it's more than 20%

Yes this! Iam one of them -_-...
Awesome
"
grundlethrop wrote:
If the reason why no one is using ritual containers (or whatever they're called) in the map device is because it doesn't add anything to the ritual, then that needs to be explored. I base that solely on what I'm reading on Reddit which is as good as any blind, unsupported hearsay.

It can triplicate the favour up to 19k allowing you to get a lot more rewards and also re-roll, so its worth it.
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:

Spoiler
We're back for part two of Ritual Statistics! Today, we're going to look at Ritual Vessels, Blood-filled Vessels, Tribute Gains and more.

First, let's take a look at the total Tribute gained from Ritual encounters, remembering from part one that 624,332,098 Rituals were started (and thus Tribute could be earned).
In total, 1,313,156,248,242 Tribute has been earned by players running Rituals. This comes out to just over 2,100 Tribute per Ritual, giving an average area a total of 6,300 Tribute when completing 3 Rituals.

Spoiler
With all of that Tribute, Ritual Splinters have been purchased 26,184,083 times. This is the total number of purchases made, rather than the total count of Ritual Splinters purchased.
An average area has ~3 Rituals, giving us 208,110,699 areas run.
Spoiler
With this, we can see that players purchased Ritual Splinters every ~8 areas.
Of the Ritual Vessels created from these splinters, 1,658,608 were used on Ritual Altars. That means that, on average, a Ritual Vessel was used on a Ritual Altar once for every 125 areas run. Furthermore, 926,764 Blood-filled Vessels were used in the Map Device, or once for every 224 areas run. This is fairly infrequent and may be something that we would want to revisit in the future should Ritual make its way into the core game.

Finally, we'll wrap up with a few miscellaneous Ritual statistics.

In total, 3,051,171,137 Ritual Splinters were offered as rewards (an average of 14.66 every area).
In total, Ritual Splinters were offered as rewards 198,587,563 times (an average of 1 every 1.05 areas).
In total, 29,547,874 Ritual Base Types were offered as rewards (an average of 1 every 7.04 areas).
In total, 1,636,846 Ritual Unique Items were offered as rewards (an average of 1 every 127.14 areas).

Spoiler
We hope you've enjoyed taking a closer look at these Ritual statistics with us. We've got another stats news post coming next week where we'll be taking a close look at which Atlas Passives players are taking in each Atlas Region (including The Uncharted Realms), so stay tuned!

2100 PER Ritual? Sounds like a made up number or is not the true average value. Especially in an 3 way ritual. The best i got per ritual was around 1.5k. In red maps, in a 4 way ritual an i was very happy.

3 rituals (average) per map seems about okay and is in line what i experienced so far.

1.7 million ritual vessels created but only (little more than) half of that used may the the realisation that mainly only junk drops and the stockpiled ones rot the the stash after the ritual based challenges are done.

Ritual base type every 7 maps? Sure /s.

I rolled every ritual since campaign or in every maps if i have enough ritual juice to reroll and i found only six so far.
Guess that is not the true average value across the whole player base and is mainly influenced by the 0.5 - 1% that mindlessly/no-life speed farm juiced content.

Anyways good job with these statistic ,as always, and please keep this content bloat out of the base game. Thanks.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Feb 24, 2021, 5:33:59 AM
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
1 Ritual base type per 7 areas? Did we play the same league? It was more like 1/30 areas. They must be counting deferred items as another item.

This. I'm lvl97 and have found less than 10 ritual base types.
Also; Ritual is/was fun as a league mechanic to go with the atlas expansion/maven, but I get the impression that most people had their fun with it and are about done with it (or will be when the league ends). So, good job on making it; I enjoyed it too, but imo, this is a fine example of a league that wasn't bad but shouldn't go core either.
If I could get an average 2k tribute in each ritual I would be happy. The real numbers are much worse.

One of the reasons that I get splinters often is that there is nothing worth to get from the Ritual. This is one of the less rewarding mechanics that I've seen since I started playing the game (back in Synthesis league).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info