Inner Force

Search query did not find a thread on Inner Force.

Does Inner Force affect buffs from your own auras? Just asking bc I want to build an aura-dude & he would greatly benefit from this, him having 3-4 buffs of his own...

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It affects all buffs that you get, including auras.
Just post here, becaus i got a similiar question: Frenzy-charges are also considered as a buff i guess?

Charges are not buffs.
Oh, ok, good to know. Thx (although charges buff you....hmhm).

Last edited by WUlf1337 on Sep 12, 2012, 8:25:43 AM
Charges are technically buffs that do not do anything. The effect per charge is a general character effect that depends on the number of charges you have.
Hope I got it right and it was understandable.
Does IF also affects the effect of my auras on my minions or party members?

Thank you!
No. You have Inner Force, so you get buffed. Your minions don't know Inner Force, and your party members may or may not know it.
This notable is OP, needs a drawback. Increasing debuffs against you would make sense.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
The drawback is you could have spent those nodes on life :P

Alternatively the drawback is that you need buffs to benefit from it. And it doesn't benefit your party.IT will not help you in any way unless you cna leverage it. It's a build amplifier.

I mean...

Elemental Attunement guy. That's the benchmark for notable power.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info