[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

+1
Please update for 3.16 Scourge!
We need this build updated :)
Last edited by dimerick11 on Oct 15, 2021, 8:05:51 PM
3.15 CoC mana changes:

- The Veiled modifier that causes you to Trigger a Socketed Spell when you use a Skill now has a 250% Cost and Reservation Multiplier.
- Modifiers on items that Trigger a Skill now have a 100% Cost and Reservation Multiplier, unless stated otherwise.

3.16 CoC mana changes:

Cast on Trigger Mana Multipliers
Problem:
Cast On Melee Kill, Cast On Critical Strike and Cast while Channelling have separate Cost and Reservation Multipliers for Attacks and Spells, but this can't be communicated.

Solution:
Change these Supports to have the same Cost and Reservation Multiplier for both Attacks and Spells, adjusting the cost to not shift the combined mana cost significantly.

Specifics:
Spoiler
The following Support Gems now have a 120% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 140% for Attacks, and 100% for Spells): Cast on Melee Kill, Cast on Critical Strike, Awakened Cast on Critical Strike, Cast while Channelling, and Awakened Cast while Channelling.

That's all I could find in 3.15/3.16 Patch Notes.
Last edited by dimerick11 on Oct 15, 2021, 8:18:53 PM
"
juju666 wrote:
"
iisanoob wrote:
That amazing thread of hope is going to not work in Scourge 😂

Yeah this is going to hurt :D Going to look close when new passive tree is released. If nothing too crazy happens this should be pretty strong char (with right/expensive gear) to run all content ^^ Going to be interesting for sure.

Btw i still have no idea about the mana changes for 3.15 so if anyone would like to write a small section of changes i could add it on guide!

I think you just need around -14 mana cost (2 rings or 1 ring + replica conquerors) + Mind Drinker, and then mana problems are solved for me.
New tree is on! Check pls and mb update)
Perhaps something like this?

https://pastebin.com/eNdiMHeN

Masteries are really up to individuals
Last edited by iisanoob on Oct 18, 2021, 4:13:41 PM
Hmm wonder if its still possible to league start as life version with mana changes? Anyone did it last league? There was few people on poe.ninja who did have on day2 coc running ^^

Thinking about starting as life and switch to CI when have es gear (like day2-4) Feel free to give advices how to deal with mana and everything
Is it hard to start this build and how?)
"
dimerick11 wrote:
Is it hard to start this build and how?)

Check last part of guide how i did it on 3.14 but things have changed for sure from then...
"
juju666 wrote:
Hmm wonder if its still possible to league start as life version with mana changes? Anyone did it last league? There was few people on poe.ninja who did have on day2 coc running ^^

Thinking about starting as life and switch to CI when have es gear (like day2-4) Feel free to give advices how to deal with mana and everything

I haven't league started with CoC in a while so no experience with mana nerfs but the new Clever Thief notable is 1% attack damage leech for life/mana and there's also the new Nightstalker (0.6% life/mana) that you could respec out of later on.

Swap to CoC after unstable infusion and dual wield Ungil's Gauche? Probably need to lose an aura though until -mana ring.
Last edited by TheWooSensation on Oct 19, 2021, 12:20:25 AM
Why do you use 3.16 tag in your build title when it is not update for 3.15 or 3.16??

"
Guide is not fully updated to 3.15 or 3.16yet, mostly mana changes and some minor stuffs i havent added. Read 3.15 info part. Basics are still there ^^
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info