[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
Vragerr wrote:
Why didn't use cospri ? that was bad now ?

Ofc we use cospri :D I made pob with random gear just for passive tree. Cospri will be first item to invest in ^^
I hate Freezing Pulse
What other good options have I got to level this with?
zzz
"
juju666 wrote:
Made some testing and trees

My league start plan:
- freezing pulse until act 5
- act 5 when get frost bolt jewel i play frost bolt
- around end of act7 or act8 switch to masocist CoC as 4 or 5link

Early life version where i am personally going to switch to coc around after second lab. Seriously i do not recommend to league start if you have never played this build or seriously know about stuff... I have league started this multiple times in past and i do not recommend if you just want to enjoy xD
LVL 52 tree https://pastebin.com/mhFBNSCS

99passives tree https://pastebin.com/XuEtG4d0
This is how i plan to build before CI

Early CI version will look something like this https://pastebin.com/ZrUHvDE3

You can play pretty much any assasin build until you have most coc gear where i advice to switch

Where would our early game survivability come from now that Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics is gone?

One more thing, where do we put in the legion jewel now?
Last edited by HarryPothead on Oct 21, 2021, 4:21:44 PM
Hello, good afternoon, very good build, it is possible that I am interested as a starter, although it will suffer a little, only that the links of the paste are good, the one of level 99 is missing already with the build armed, since of the 3 links, 2 They appear to me with level 53 and one at 70, if you could fix it, I would appreciate it a lot, thank you very much in advance, greetings.
Hi, I haven't really played CoC build since a long time ago. I heard last league they changed how mana costs work with skills that are procced with CoC? Is this going to affect the build a lot in 3.16?
Freezien
Hey, first of all I would say great job for the guide.
I just have a question, maybe stupid one but I would know if there a method to caclulate the dps of this build cause PoB shows me not so high numbers and I think this is should be much more than I see

Thank you
"
lazycalm2 wrote:
I hate Freezing Pulse
What other good options have I got to level this with?

Stormbrand is pretty popular afaik

I still would not recommend to league start early on without 6link and cospris if you dont exactly know what you are doing... mana, attack speed, accurazy, defences etc its huge deal early on and missing one will make u bad.

"
HarryPothead wrote:
Where would our early game survivability come from now that Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics is gone?

One more thing, where do we put in the legion jewel now?

25block from shield and portal for bosses :D I have not tought too much about it. For legion jool normal spot or better if find.

"
Hades400 wrote:
Hello, good afternoon, very good build, it is possible that I am interested as a starter, although it will suffer a little, only that the links of the paste are good, the one of level 99 is missing already with the build armed, since of the 3 links, 2 They appear to me with level 53 and one at 70, if you could fix it, I would appreciate it a lot, thank you very much in advance, greetings.

I did just make pob for passive tree. My 3.14 leveling section is still good but have to add mana issues to them

"
azndecoy101 wrote:
Hi, I haven't really played CoC build since a long time ago. I heard last league they changed how mana costs work with skills that are procced with CoC? Is this going to affect the build a lot in 3.16?

Have not personally tested but should be little better than in 3.15. We need some -mana cost and more free mana

"
Waymy wrote:
Hey, first of all I would say great job for the guide.
I just have a question, maybe stupid one but I would know if there a method to caclulate the dps of this build cause PoB shows me not so high numbers and I think this is should be much more than I see

I dont know for now. Going to update stuff and make daily notices when i learn stuff. Someone else who has looked in DPS numbers feel free to post here :)

-----------------------------------------

I seriously recommend to play what ever good build until you have gear and then switch to CoC. I wont be asnwering any early league start issues if you get stuck trying to get this to work :P I personally start to coc early as i can but seriously i wont advice...

Will mostlikely try get my hands on this early on too and white maps should be easy

Thief's Torment
Prismatic Ring
Item Level: 76
Requires Level 30
+10% to all Elemental Resistances
14% increased Quantity of Items found
Can't use other Rings
+22% to all Elemental Resistances
+55 Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks
+30 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks

50% reduced Effect of Curses on you
I'm looking at doing a delevel/infinite Heist farm at 61-62 to get all the currency I need to skip right to a mid-budget or above CoC Cyclone variant (I like the Ice Spear + ES-on-hit version). Are you able to recommend a skill-tree for 61-62 that seems functional for either cycle or CoC Cyclone in that level range?
"
Devlin1991 wrote:
I'm looking at doing a delevel/infinite Heist farm at 61-62 to get all the currency I need to skip right to a mid-budget or above CoC Cyclone variant (I like the Ice Spear + ES-on-hit version). Are you able to recommend a skill-tree for 61-62 that seems functional for either cycle or CoC Cyclone in that level range?

LVL 52 tree https://pastebin.com/mhFBNSCS

99passives tree https://pastebin.com/XuEtG4d0
Ok, I have decided to start with this build. Do you have an updated PoB with all the leveling and maxed out tree?
Freezien

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info