[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
unlucky_child wrote:
Why do you use 3.16 tag in your build title when it is not update for 3.15 or 3.16??

"
Guide is not fully updated to 3.15 or 3.16yet, mostly mana changes and some minor stuffs i havent added. Read 3.15 info part. Basics are still there ^^

How about you go make your own instead of complaining about the work someone else is doing for you? (:
"
mrteapoon wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
Why do you use 3.16 tag in your build title when it is not update for 3.15 or 3.16??

"
Guide is not fully updated to 3.15 or 3.16yet, mostly mana changes and some minor stuffs i havent added. Read 3.15 info part. Basics are still there ^^

How about you go make your own instead of complaining about the work someone else is doing for you? (:

It's completely valid question / criticism. It hasn't been updated for 3.15 or 3.16, yet says 3.16....
he says its 3.16 updated and then u check it and he didnt even bother to make it up to date to 3.15
I have created my own conversion, only comes in at 89mil dps but works for me
"
unlucky_child wrote:

"

Basics are still there and easy fixable issues can be worked around with own brain :D For 3.15 i did not play online since i knew league was shit and like everything was going to be reverted anyway.

For 3.16 things look better for sure and will make update guide shortly

It will take too many hours to fully update guide but seriously experiented players know what has changed after 3.14

I will update 3.16 early info before start
most of the tree still functions bar thread of hope, leech masteries are too strong to ignore as well so es recovery and damage on leeching are bonkers. large threads still nets you 4 notables but I otherwise skip one of the cold skills as it requires 6 passives which I have used elsewhere for more tank and recovery
anyone got any spicy leveling or when to start CoC trees etc for the new patch yet? :>
"
HarryPothead wrote:
anyone got any spicy leveling or when to start CoC trees etc for the new patch yet? :>

I am currently testing things. Going to publish updates soon :)
Made some testing and trees

My league start plan:
- freezing pulse until act 5
- act 5 when get frost bolt jewel i play frost bolt
- around end of act7 or act8 switch to masocist CoC as 4 or 5link

Early life version where i am personally going to switch to coc around after second lab. Seriously i do not recommend to league start if you have never played this build or seriously know about stuff... I have league started this multiple times in past and i do not recommend if you just want to enjoy xD
LVL 52 tree https://pastebin.com/mhFBNSCS

99passives tree https://pastebin.com/XuEtG4d0
This is how i plan to build before CI

Early CI version will look something like this https://pastebin.com/ZrUHvDE3

You can play pretty much any assasin build until you have most coc gear where i advice to switch
Last edited by juju666 on Oct 20, 2021, 8:20:37 PM
Why didn't use cospri ? that was bad now ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info