[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
Anena wrote:
Hello Guys :-) After a quick break from poe i like to play smt besides fr totems. Last time i played coc ice nova was in Ritual league so i want to try this again :D What u guys think is the minimum Budget required to kill Sirus AL8, uElder etc? TY <3

20 ex or less to be comfortable. You probably want to get the first CDR breakpoint @ 14%. Most of the LL gear isn't too expensive because it's a lot of uniques.
I've been following this build and kami's build but i have some issues when performing cyclone CoC trigger mana issue. i'm always out of mana when dealing with high HP bosses

please help :D

thanks
"
shawnity wrote:
I've been following this build and kami's build but i have some issues when performing cyclone CoC trigger mana issue. i'm always out of mana when dealing with high HP bosses

please help :D

thanks

Do you have -6-7 mana on rings? Or replica's conquerors efficiency?

Also, the Mind Drinker notable is important (as far as I can tell). Or you can always use an enduring mana flask, but I'm not sure how well those work.
it worked a little but still works, thank you
Last edited by shawnity on Sep 3, 2021, 12:54:06 PM
Thanks everyone for good info

Has anyone made HH version? Very interested to know if have manaissues when have too much attack speed :D
"
juju666 wrote:
Thanks everyone for good info

Has anyone made HH version? Very interested to know if have manaissues when have too much attack speed :D

Yeh, I am running the CI version with headhunter. Some hurdles still (character ExpeditioEDCONT in my profile) but all in all, works well. Only 5k ES so I feel a bit squishy and gearing is a hassle, but I am having fun.
Hi guys, been checking this build out for a couple leagues now and decided to give it a go. So far I'm having a blast with the build. I'd like to know however if any of you could give me some pointers going forward. I'm sticking to life version for now since I'm saving currency to start getting gear for the CI transition.

So far I'm not having any mana issues and even though I'm low crit wise, I'm still doing fine. Granted I'm a casual player and mapping at a slow pace. So any pointers are welcome.
"
sofis wrote:
Hi guys, been checking this build out for a couple leagues now and decided to give it a go. So far I'm having a blast with the build. I'd like to know however if any of you could give me some pointers going forward. I'm sticking to life version for now since I'm saving currency to start getting gear for the CI transition.

So far I'm not having any mana issues and even though I'm low crit wise, I'm still doing fine. Granted I'm a casual player and mapping at a slow pace. So any pointers are welcome.

What issues are you seeing? CI transition is expensive, and if you can't afford decent gear, it's not going to feel that great. I would recommend going Low Life before CI, because CI > LL > Life
I respec'd my trapper to this and I'm struggling hard. Fossil crafting the chest seems like such a crapshoot and idk where everyone is getting attack speed to hit their breakpoints.

I'm considering respec'ing a few points to start a cluster jewel so I can get some more crit.

Mapping is generally okay into yellows but single target is pretty bad rn. I've got 14% cdr and just under 7 atk speed. If I hit the next attack speed breakpoint (somehow), will that substantially increase my boss damage?
"
iisanoob wrote:
"
sofis wrote:

What issues are you seeing? CI transition is expensive, and if you can't afford decent gear, it's not going to feel that great. I would recommend going Low Life before CI, because CI > LL > Life

I'm not having issues right now. Appart from starting to lack mana (I still dont have the gloves with mana on hit)

As what you suggested, I'll check that thanks! I think I still have Kami's LL build saved up somewhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info