[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Get better gear =)

Both your helmet and boots have extremely low ES. Also, a watcher's eye with "ES gained for each enemy hits" help a ton. A thread of hope lets you pick "utmost intellect" and "arcane focus" which alone give me 700 total ES.

Also, a shield with "recover x% energy shield when you block" makes this build much better.
"
murkyblood wrote:
Welp, mana-wise, I ended up actually using both conqeuror's and replica conqueror's (as my attk speed is rather high), however, I feel I'm pretty damn squishy rn. Yeah, my ES is around 5k (which i plan to improve to around 6k by getting a good regalia with +#% to crit, which will cost a pretty penny), but still, I'm trying to complete lava lake (kitava), and I know it's about dodging the boss mechanics, but even then, the trash mobs sometimes 1-shot me, and feeling a bit squishy.

I even use Rumi's concoction with a basalt flask to get my armor up to like 5k, which definitely helps against the normal trash mobs but sometimes the rare ones hit me for most of my EHP. Anyone else do something diff for survivability?

i took a quick look at your character and only see 7 attack speed (unless i missed something). It is not much and your 51% CDR is useless because of that. With 14% CDR you need 7.57 as. With 51% up to 10.
Also i dont play this exact build, but i do know that it relies heavily on "ES on block" mod on your shield. You dont have it. It should be your biggest defensive boost. Another big defensive boost is more damage, you also can drop your CDR and get A LOT of ES.
Last edited by Sunw1sh on Aug 21, 2021, 12:38:52 AM
Yep, I'm aware of that much, I sometimes use vaal grace, my plan is actually to get a 750+ ES vaal regalia with at least +1.5% to crit, so I'm planning on replacing my "increased crit support" with "increased attack speed support" which will bring it up to just about the cap of 10, so yeah it's still a work in progress but thank you for the info, I didn't know the "ES on block" would be so crucial, I'll try to invest in a shield with that then.

Edit: Okay, awesome, so for now, since I still need like 20 more exalts for a decent %crit vaal regalia, I bought ~180 ES boots and decided on a Darkness Enthroned (double stygian belt), since I need a LOT of resistances. I was going to settle on an Auxium crystal belt mostly for the super high ES and mana leech but it had no resistances (and I was like 50% under cap for fire and lightning). I noticed a massive improvement in survivability (at about 5.2k ES, but I noticed my regen is much better now).

What do you guys suggest for a good belt though? Just a high ES crystal belt?
Last edited by murkyblood on Aug 21, 2021, 4:25:16 PM
"
juju666 wrote:
Has anyone tested CI/MB version of guide? So far seen only life and LL versions. Been playing HCssf this league so havent gotten into this :D

EDIT: i know its already super early to ask this for league. Hope to see some block ones in few weeks ^^

Here's mine for this league:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/iisanoob/TimeLostIncubator

Sirus A8 (bad player, tanked a Die beam and survived)
https://youtu.be/iEiWbIQhNhw

Maven: (died a few times. Bad player, not a bad build)
https://youtu.be/PzGI9UQy_ZQ
Last edited by iisanoob on Aug 22, 2021, 11:19:53 PM
Your build definitely seems better than what I was going for, I remember using Inward Eye while leveling and thought it was great,and for some reason thought I needed that "+1 power charge" helmet, which I spent like 7 ex on, when the inward eye is honestly so much better for survivability and my dmg barely changed.
"
murkyblood wrote:
Your build definitely seems better than what I was going for, I remember using Inward Eye while leveling and thought it was great,and for some reason thought I needed that "+1 power charge" helmet, which I spent like 7 ex on, when the inward eye is honestly so much better for survivability and my dmg barely changed.

Honestly, I was playing with PoB with +1 Power Charges Crown of the Inward Eye, and the DPS increase was very minimal. It wasn't worth the 5 ex it costs for a 21% +1 power charge one. I even compared it with a Hubris Circlet +1 power charge AND -9% nearby enemy cold res, and I was actually losing DPS. The freedom of any anoint on my amulet is great because we don't need Tranquility when we have CotIE.

This was mine from Ultimatum:
https://poe.ninja/ultimatum/builds/char/iisanoob/TheTorrentsReclamation

I tried to see what my DPS would be with that crown. There's definitely some convenience with the extra dex, but I've been able to make it work with my current setup.

I'm sure you can find or craft something that's 30ex+ that's better than Crown, but it seems so good right now. Mana is important for this league, too.

Also as an aside: swap the Ice Nova enchant for Hatred 15% reduction if you can't afford lvl 4 Enlighten

-----------
I'm sitting at 7350 ES right now. I'd rather have 7500+, but I need to sacrifice some block or damage for more. I was thinking using
for some flat ES.
Last edited by iisanoob on Aug 21, 2021, 11:46:27 PM
Oh for Energy for Naught I used a Megalomaniac
Last edited by murkyblood on Aug 22, 2021, 12:22:47 PM
I think I sacrificed more damage for survivability on mine and don't feel too squishy, I don't know how to link my gear but my character is public. I'm sitting at like 7300 ES and it feels pretty good, still the occasional one shot but I can handle a good amount. My next upgrade I'm deciding between is either watcher's eye or unnatural instinct.
"
kwix67 wrote:
I think I sacrificed more damage for survivability on mine and don't feel too squishy, I don't know how to link my gear but my character is public. I'm sitting at like 7300 ES and it feels pretty good, still the occasional one shot but I can handle a good amount. My next upgrade I'm deciding between is either watcher's eye or unnatural instinct.

Where are you going to put the unnatural instinct?
My plan was to put it where I have my militant faith, then slide my militant faith down to the bottom jewel and swap the major for one on the faith. I think that's where the OP had the unnatural in his pob

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info