[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

I was just kinda looking back and forth between the two of our characters comparing and I might have figured out the main cause of my current mana issues, I think my assassin's mark ring might actually be what's really destroying my mana on bosses and yellows so I'll have to swap that out and so some testing if that's the case. I noticed you use rumi's, are you not max block at the moment or do you mostly use it for the armor? I would like to get to the point of not using a mana flask eventually but I'm definitely not there yet. I think I do however need to get the crit cinder swallow, put heat on my diamond and bring back in my wise oak now that my cold resist is back on top
Don't forget you can use a militant faith with "1% reduced mana cost of skills per 10 devotion" (-4 mana) and use a rare jewel with 2 critical multiplier mods and "+2 mana gained for each enemy hits by your attacks" (one is selling for 100c at the moment).
So i'm trying to switch to this build but having some serious damage issues. Feels like my ice nova isn't triggering. Any help ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/madrize/characters/Kassiiidee
What's your cyclone crit chance and hit chance?
100% hit chance and 45% crit chance (80% at max power charges)

Ok I think i figured out i was reserving too much mana and didnt have enough mana pool to cast ice nova i think :/ lol
Last edited by madrize on Aug 17, 2021, 2:11:20 PM
Thanks for you all who have been testing it. I wont fully update guide to 3.15 state before next league. Would imagine big changes being made for 3.16 :D Keep the info coming. Personally been playing ssf HC so wont be testing it this league

Base of the build is still same but with more sacrifices and mana issues needs to be fixed!
I was able to fix all my mana issues regardless of the APS and maintain good dps in standard, most items are available in expedition.

level 1

combine with

or

and for some reason "Mind Drinker" in skill tree works amazing.
Last edited by christhiandark on Aug 18, 2021, 1:23:37 AM
"
I was able to fix all my mana issues regardless of the APS and maintain good dps in standard, most items are available in expedition.

level 1

combine with

or

and for some reason "Mind Drinker" in skill tree works amazing.

definitely an overkill
using this ring
and conqueror's efficiency and it feels fine mana-wise
also divergent inspiration.
Hello, I'm playing casually on standard right now and a few days ago I switched to this build, I feel like I'm lacking some single target/boss dmg and I wanted to know if you could help me figure out which item should I upgrade next, I know the belt doesn't suit the build but im currenly trying to craft a shaper Crystal belt with Cooldown recovery. I'll link my character so you can take a look. Huge thanks before hand :D

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Mezzk/characters

EDIT: no longer running this build
Last edited by Mezzk on Aug 22, 2021, 2:41:19 PM
Welp, mana-wise, I ended up actually using both conqeuror's and replica conqueror's (as my attk speed is rather high), however, I feel I'm pretty damn squishy rn. Yeah, my ES is around 5k (which i plan to improve to around 6k by getting a good regalia with +#% to crit, which will cost a pretty penny), but still, I'm trying to complete lava lake (kitava), and I know it's about dodging the boss mechanics, but even then, the trash mobs sometimes 1-shot me, and feeling a bit squishy.

I even use Rumi's concoction with a basalt flask to get my armor up to like 5k, which definitely helps against the normal trash mobs but sometimes the rare ones hit me for most of my EHP. Anyone else do something diff for survivability?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info