[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
pandanielak wrote:
"
juju666 wrote:

"
pandanielak wrote:
So I've this idea about using WoC in 6L with CwDT, Ice Golem, IC, Increased Duration and 6th slot remains empty (open to ideas)BTW
How to achievie 75% spell block?

This will never be woc guide.

Golem is trash since it wont have 100% uptime. Only useful for early league. Flame dash is so much worse than dash + second wind + arcane surge combo. Use divives on shield and get ''mystic bulwark''

Why not? It's still going to be CI/GB/Max block.
Golem would be up most of the time with CwDT. Idk why but I like assassin's mark, and putting Elemental weaknes forces me to get rid of assassin mark, hence the idea with 6l CwDT instead of 6l hex setup.
I know flame is much worse it's just... I've mtx :D
I've also forgot to get rid of portal from the setup, knowing how much you hate it lol.

True, I'm missing 2% from shield, but mystic will give me extra 6% so 56% in total, is it the maximum we can achieve?

@Edit
I put golem exactly for the reason to stay GB/Max block, after hitting 52cdr i need that extra accuracy, which i cannot fit elswere (yet)

Do not rely on being hit to trigger essential spells.
IGN: Cyanyx
"
Qmabyte wrote:
"
darkjoy wrote:
How are you hitting 100% crit chance on Cyclone? I tested with the crit chance to attacks chest (i dont have crit chance chest yet, but friend let me use his to test crit rate increase) and it boosted me about 11~ % to 67% crit chance on the sheet in game, that's with all 8 power charges and everything popped.

I just can't figure out how you're hitting 100% crit. Read over your guide dozens of times, looked at PoB calculations and I've got everything listed there.

Also can't figure out where you guys are getting 10.10 APS from, do I need to hit 10.10 APS or anything below 10.10 is OK? My APS is something like 5.87 and my CDR is 57%.

Can anyone check me out and throw me some advice? Character name SuckingFishEyeballs in my profile.

That's why we're using Pandemonium + Cospri.

Pandemonium chills on hit. Cospri adds 60% critical chance against chilled targets.

The whole build is based on the assumption that your target is chilled.

Make sure to check "target is chilled" in your PoB.

Add some crit on your ring(s) and if all else fails, pick a critical node on the tree or a different anointment on your amulet.
Tranquility only shines if you have *great* gear and if all the other cases are checked.
I'd rather have aspect of the Lynx or True Strike as anointments if i really needed crit chance.

Reaching 100 hit/100 crit is a major milestone.

But how are you hitting that? I've got all the items listed in the guide and his PoB. I don't get it.

The accuracy, I get it. I'm missing some accuracy on my helm or gloves. And the unnatural instinct jewel for the 30% acc boost. But I'm more concerned about the attack speed and crit rate because I just don't see how it's getting to those numbers.

But the attack speed and crit rate? I just don't see how you guys are hitting these numbers when I have everything that is called for in the guide and his own PoB. I pull up the calculations section in his PoB and I have every single thing listed there, except the chest - and like I said before the chest only put me at 67% crit. Attack speed, where is it coming from?

Is the character sheet ingame unreliable for crit rate? I'm seeing 67% with the crit chest, that's 33% crit rate missing, that's huge. Is the character sheet not showing the increases from chilled targets or the flasks?
Last edited by darkjoy on Mar 9, 2021, 3:48:16 PM
"
darkjoy wrote:
[
But how are you hitting that? I've got all the items listed in the guide and his PoB. I don't get it.

The accuracy, I get it. I'm missing some accuracy on my helm or gloves. And the unnatural instinct jewel for the 30% acc boost. But I'm more concerned about the attack speed and crit rate because I just don't see how it's getting to those numbers.

But the attack speed and crit rate? I just don't see how you guys are hitting these numbers when I have everything that is called for in the guide and his own PoB. I pull up the calculations section in his PoB and I have every single thing listed there, except the chest - and like I said before the chest only put me at 67% crit. Attack speed, where is it coming from?

Post your PoB please.

Again:
"
Add some crit on your ring(s) and if all else fails, pick a critical node on the tree or a different anointment on your amulet.
Tranquility only shines if you have *great* gear and if all the other cases are checked.
I'd rather have aspect of the Lynx or True Strike as anointments if i really needed crit chance.
Last edited by Qmabyte on Mar 9, 2021, 3:47:38 PM
"
Qmabyte wrote:

Post your PoB please.

https://pastebin.com/eqZgUi6d

Again:
"

Alright, I'll look into changing anointment and see if there's any crit I can pickup from the tree. Thanks for your advice.
Last edited by darkjoy on Mar 9, 2021, 3:53:17 PM
"
pandanielak wrote:
Why not? It's still going to be CI/GB/Max block.
Golem would be up most of the time with CwDT. Idk why but I like assassin's mark, and putting Elemental weaknes forces me to get rid of assassin mark, hence the idea with 6l CwDT instead of 6l hex setup.
I know flame is much worse it's just... I've mtx :D
I've also forgot to get rid of portal from the setup, knowing how much you hate it lol.

True, I'm missing 2% from shield, but mystic will give me extra 6% so 56% in total, is it the maximum we can achieve?

@Edit
I put golem exactly for the reason to stay GB/Max block, after hitting 52cdr i need that extra accuracy, which i cannot fit elswere (yet)

just follow my passive tree and you get 74% spell block (with 12% shield)

Truth about golem with end game setup: Its fucking trash. It keeps dying. Even shit with CWDT setup. I have played with it, trust me i know. ITS ONLY WORTH FOR LEAGUE START! 100% Useless if you want to do hardest content poe can give you. Flame dash only because on mtx? seriously man u just want ur build to be 30% shittier so can use mtx???

Since you have full DPS helm, you can get whisper of doom anoint and go for tripple curse, check it with pob!
"
darkjoy wrote:
"
Qmabyte wrote:

Post your PoB please.

Again:
"

Alright, I'll look into changing anointment and see if there's any crit I can pickup from the tree. Thanks for your advice.

Sorry to say, but your gear isn't that great.

Your rings are definitely trash, and you should use a regular cluster jewel instead of this unique one. That would open more gem slots.

Take some time to check the cases on your PoB. This is what you should see with a good configuration:

"
darkjoy wrote:

Your biggest problem: You have no accuracy on gear. As i have mentioned in guide try get minimum 95% accuracy with gear on. Fix it asap! Lose dps mods for accuracy = still DPS boost :P
"
juju666 wrote:
"
darkjoy wrote:

Your biggest problem: You have no accuracy on gear. As i have mentioned in guide try get minimum 95% accuracy with gear on. Fix it asap! Lose dps mods for accuracy = still DPS boost :P

Well, I'm at 86% accuracy and it seems fine to me. I'm still missing the Unnatural Instinct jewel, which would give me the 30% accuracy, so that will help there.

My concern was attack speed and crit rate because I'm no where near those numbers which are called for in the guide.
Last edited by darkjoy on Mar 9, 2021, 4:59:15 PM
"
Qmabyte wrote:
"
darkjoy wrote:
"
Qmabyte wrote:

Post your PoB please.

Again:
"

Sorry to say, but your gear isn't that great.

Your rings are definitely trash, and you should use a regular cluster jewel instead of this unique one. That would open more gem slots.

Take some time to check the cases on your PoB. This is what you should see with a good configuration:

Dude, I'm here asking for specific advice on how to improve my gear.

Saying my gear is not that great without explaining why doesn't fucking help.

And honestly, my gear is nearly exactly what the guide calls for. Not sure why you decided to be a troll but here we are.

I'm not using HH, so my 1 ring is "trash" because I need the STR/DEX from it. The unique ring is nearly exactly what is called for in the guide. I'm following the damn guide! The cluster jewel is for 100% ele avoid, which again, is called for in the guide.

My gear is worth over 200 ex and yet it's "trash".

Whatever man.
"
darkjoy wrote:
Well, I'm at 86% accuracy and it seems fine to me

It's not really fine at all, i had more myself with day 2 gear

I think you did not get the point how accuracy/crit/diamond flask works

''1) 100% Crit Chance & 100% Hit Chance on your Cyclone should be your first priority. CoC Gem can only proc if your Cyclone lands a Hit, and that Hit MUST be a Crit. Anytime your Cyclone is not Hitting and/or Criting that's a DPS loss. To get your Hit Chance/Crit Chance up:''

Did not find diamond flask part: But it also counts your chance to hit before crit and if any of those wont count as a hit you will MISS. So getting close to 100% is extremely important! 85% chance to hit is just bad and should really be improved

For attack speed get 14% cospri and get attack speed pretty much everywhere. I would recommend going for UI spot and instead of attack speed sacrifice spell damage small nodes. Also get 8% attack speed jewels instead full crit multi

Do not pick throatseeker and go cluster jewels instead!

edit: also make sure you have tailwind and onslaught checked on pob community fork
Last edited by juju666 on Mar 9, 2021, 5:22:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info