[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

edit: it was my timeless jewel with reduced mana cost

Hello All - bit of a noob with this build and I know I have a lot to do with getting my APS/Accuracy but I wanted to ask a question specific to Inspiration charges. Right now my cyclone cost is zero and I am not getting charges. Is it because I have the -3 mana on my Circle of Fear instead of my regular ring? Or is it because my cyclone support gems are not max level? Is there a quick way for me to fix this?

Thank you so much for the help, really loving the build!
Last edited by kswiss311 on Mar 11, 2021, 5:16:19 PM
Followed the guide step by step, gear is almost identical, maybe even a bit better. No increased attack speed mods on any gear, but still when i socket the unnatural instinct in the determined jewel socket i get around 7,7 aps, even with the lowest aps cospris. without the ui my aps is around 7.52 which is perfect! I cant find the mistake i made, since i have no extra attack speed modifiers anywhere, as i said. Any ideas?
"
jones_ wrote:
Followed the guide step by step, gear is almost identical, maybe even a bit better. No increased attack speed mods on any gear, but still when i socket the unnatural instinct in the determined jewel socket i get around 7,7 aps, even with the lowest aps cospris. without the ui my aps is around 7.52 which is perfect! I cant find the mistake i made, since i have no extra attack speed modifiers anywhere, as i said. Any ideas?

Its the Enchant on the Cospri, in the guide the enchant reduces it to 6%
So you updated the crafting section a bit, which is very helpful.

However, the video for the Jewels is actually not reliable anymore (or more like "nothing has changed since then" isnt correct!), because the tag "Attack" on the suffix for Global Strike Chance has been removed, meaning there are now 2 modifiers that can semi-brick your jewel when you try to aug your last crit mod (assuming you have 2 already with %es): Global Crit Chance and Crit Chance with Elemental Skills.

Just thought you/the readers should know, maybe you update the section to make it clear that getting a good jewel still needs some luck, and even more now in comparison to the video!

For example, the Global Chance suffix has a 26% roll chance, the Global Chance with Elemental Skills has a 10% roll chance (which is good that it is that low)

The Global Multi counterparts have the same roll chances, meaning its not impossible to get good jewels, you just have to be extra lucky.
Last edited by TheUnseenReaper on Mar 12, 2021, 6:22:05 AM
"
jones_ wrote:
unnatural instinct

My weapon enchant that is near impossible to get is only way i could use UI and elevated tailwind. With normal tailwind and 8% speed cospri you would hit 7.57 (that should be fine, i am still not 100% sure if it actually counts as under or over)

"
actually not reliable anymore

Thanks did not notice it :D Updated lazy fast version of crit multi jewel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have currently the best ice nova helmet up for mirror service: 50ex fee

pm me or Tengrii_ if interested (or write in guide)

I will slowly update the absolutely best ice nova versions :D (boss killer, 52cd mapper and HH setup)
Last edited by juju666 on Mar 12, 2021, 6:42:58 PM
If you go the CDR route, do you have to spec into Dex in the tree?

Because getting T3-T1 dex on belt + ring just seems like it would be a 100-200+ exalt craft.
"
Dioxy186 wrote:
If you go the CDR route, do you have to spec into Dex in the tree?

Because getting T3-T1 dex on belt + ring just seems like it would be a 100-200+ exalt craft.

Yes you will need dex. It can be hard to get :D You could buy -40% reduced attribute jeweled foil (cospris) its currently 130ex, that would help for sure if have money. Then again you could maybe buy good item with dex for that price. I would say its totally ok to put 2 skill points in dex if it really helps ur gearing.
hi,

Tks for the guide before any thing else.
I got some question and need advice, i dont know where else to look.
My gear is still on early stage, and need to go deep on the 14% or + cdr,aps and stuff for the damage etc, as so clusters and some damage teaks like explode chest. Right now im trying to get a bit tanky so i can farm high t´s but it seems im always dying on bosses at t10+, and lot of times get 1 shoot on mobs even on low tier´s, im gettin crazy here, cause every change i do, seems to not mitigate any kind of damage

I got to 75% block attack damage, 75% projectile block, 68% block spell, all res capped, got, 5% energy recover on block shield, got to 5k es, immortal with cast on damage.
Is there any thing in terms of defense im really missing, or its just, the defense will scale with the damage?
if i get my crit to 100% and follow the aps rule before any thing else will i get more tanky?

https://pastebin.com/FCEDwFDQ

Im kind of lost here, any words or advice would be great.

Big thank you.

Hey,

I'm playing this build for the first time and I'm wondering if you could give me any recommendations for upgrades that I should make next.
I was thinking about buying a frozen trail with corrupted blood and then I could replace my crappy corrupted blood jewel with an es on hit watchers eye. I also want to get a cluster jewel but I need to figure out my skillpoints first because I barely have enough accuracy and I'm still lacking some spell block.

This is my current build: https://pastebin.com/hCfxn6Ag

Thank you!
"
Nomusa wrote:
hi

First of all you need pandemonius amulet. Just buy it and its already huge improvement. Then fix ur flasks... seriously what is wrong with you? Using 2 life flask on a fu@ing CI build :D After that you can just follow ''what do i upgrade next?'' part of guide

"
chris_bo wrote:
Hey,!

It will be never worth it to waste 5 point for deflection. Get cluster jewels and then follow ''what do i upgrade next?'' part of guide

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info