[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Build kinda sucks ngl
"
4pointt0 wrote:
Build kinda sucks ngl

Yup bad build, better go play minions :')
Build sucks can't even do t2 maps with at least 5 mirrors in it and just die over and over again. Even got lucky and landed +1 socketed gems on my tabula and still no damage. Almost 20% to all resistances which is nearly 20% above normal and still die and die and die.
Last edited by iSlayDragonsHard on Mar 14, 2021, 12:02:42 AM
I guess I'm just an idiot. I literally cannot even kill the shaper guardians after dumping 40ex into this. Literally zdps if flasks are down, I mean I guess I can just stand in the middle of harbinger packs and not die but I could do that on all the other builds Ive tried.

Should of dumped the money on cold bv pf :/

Almost every single piece of gear for this goes from worthless 50c-1ex beginner crap to 40ex a piece for midrange stats. When I looked earlier the only -9 res/power charge hubris with no enchant on the market was 57ex. Finding any piece with good mods and dex/accuracy is 30ex a piece.

Need auras for crit and accuracy? Nope titanium shield with block to es/spell block/reduced reserve is 30+ ex. Herald of Ice reduced reserve enchant? 30ex. Literally everything listed as "midrange" is 20-40ex.

This build goes from cheap junk rares starter to scarce expensive shit REAL QUICK.
Last edited by H3llssc0pe on Mar 14, 2021, 3:02:12 AM
"
juju666 wrote:
"
4pointt0 wrote:
Build kinda sucks ngl

Yup bad build, better go play minions :')

build kinda sucks ngl, i better go play mario
"
Build sucks can't even do t2 maps with at least 5 mirrors in it and just die over and over again. Even got lucky and landed +1 socketed gems on my tabula and still no damage. Almost 20% to all resistances which is nearly 20% above normal and still die and die and die.

good meme

"
H3llssc0pe wrote:
I guess I'm just an idiot

You literally have lvl 17 ice nova gem and other low lvl gems. Get min lvl 20/20 gems and divine up your armour and bottled faith because you are losing so much ''free'' crit... You have only one char that is lvl93+ i can see the issue that you are not patient at all :D This build requires high IQ or having patience since there is so much things you have to take in mind or it wont be as good build.

We are over 2 MONTHS into league and ofcourse all prices for good items are at SKYHIGH price. For those who do not have economics degree, yes its day and night difference if you buy/make items on first month of league or after league has 'died'

Helmet for example is so easy to make yourself and save 2-5x the money if you would have bought it...

For flasks: Flasks are extremely important part for build to work. For shaper/elder guardians its seriously not too hard to get to a point where you melt bosses before flasks run out... i did this even at like day 3 of league.

I will add part about economy in guide soon and more things...
hi
whit your helmet(50 ex) new tree, new cluster other gems?
"
juju666 wrote:
This build requires high IQ

xD R O F L C O P T E R xD
IGN: Cyanyx
Hey guys I finally switched over. Need some advice

I'm trying to go for 52cdr, elemental immunity.

However I'm finding that I'm starved for suffixes to max out my resistances. After playing with pob for 2 hours I am still 10 short on each (roughly) and the only way to get to full resist is to either sacrifice elemental immunity or accuracy (92% if I don't try to max)

What's the best trade off here?
Really enjoyed the build and followed you off kami's guide. Got to 97 and was pushing to 98, but burned out this league after hitting my gear/ 2 head hunter goal. Thanks for the upgrade sections going to try and go CI on day one next league. Would love a leveling guide too if you could add it :)
Last edited by Zonraz on Mar 15, 2021, 3:21:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info