[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
ghoust23 wrote:

Finally managed to "min/max" my build a little bit, still some work to do, but the build finally feels nice. Killed Maven for the first time yesterday finally, A9 Sirus really easy.

Will play this build most likely next league from start as it´s real fun.

Also, I still do not have the ailment immunity, but I think I will not be bothering with it for this League, but will se about that in coming days. :-)

15% ms on a min maxed build is kinda yikes as u can just remove speed and craft a better one
"
pegi2013 wrote:
How do we deal with attack speed @ bosses?
My Attack Speed is good with Cinderswallow Urn on, but @bosses my flask runs out = lower attack speed = lower dps.

You just have to learn to use flasks right. I know some bosses may give issues with phases for example. Start focusing more when you should use flasks. Most build have same issue :P

"
Anena wrote:
i dont quite understand whats the great benefit is to get that UI Spot (u get some MS, Spell dmg and acc)but is it really worth it? Because of all that precious skill points and it breaks the Breakpoints (haha)? :(

Another question is do u guys switch to an rare belt when doing Endgame Bosses

As i have mentioned in guide its is VERY OPTIONAL, for example i have reached a point when mapping that movement speed is more DPS than any added damage while still getting great boost from other UI mods (also explained in guide). Most should definitely skip UI spot!

I still do all content with HH on since i need that 66dex. I have ~7350es with current setup so not bothering using random es/dex belt instead :D

"
pegi2013 wrote:
1. I die well often to bleeding.. How do you deal with? You dont have a bleeding Flask.

2. Sometimes my Cyclone stops to cast.. 1-2 sec my character stands still, what can it be?

1. Only noticing bleed damage when vulne is on me... it is never issue for me with this build (if have corrupted blood mod) Maybe its ignite that kills u since u don't have elemental ailment immunity :P
2. Get 80% stun immune if killed enchant on boots if it really is issue

"
But how do I proceed from here on out

Added crit multi jewels + shield crafting in guide

"
ghoust23 wrote:
I still do not have the ailment immunity

You have to experience this for yourself and you will try get this in every build you make after trying it out once! So painful having freeze immunity instead 30% movement speed on flasks... Also you only have 15% movement on boots that must feel extremely painful to play with :D
"
juju666 wrote:
Added crit multi jewels + shield crafting in guide

Hi, appreciate the brief crafting tips! Any advice for using maven's orbs for the body armour? Is it simply just getting two inf mods for each piece and hoping for the 50/50?
Hey, when using HH, how are you maintaining mana? I have -9 to one ring. And still struggling for mana.
"
aurum0718 wrote:
Hi, appreciate the brief crafting tips! Any advice for using maven's orbs for the body armour? Is it simply just getting two inf mods for each piece and hoping for the 50/50?

Maven orbs are always 50/50 gamble. Well easiest way for sure would be to just have both elevated mods on each item and awakener orb. But you could just start from elevated explo. Attack crit is easy to get with harvest anyway

I did my armor like this: maven orb on crusader chest, maven orb on hunter chest with 6-links then just awakener orb. Won gamble and got only harvest removable mods and made rest with harvest ez

"
Dioxy186 wrote:
Hey, when using HH, how are you maintaining mana? I have -9 to one ring. And still struggling for mana.

Man read what your -9ring mod and cyclone says

you need -3channeling skills craft
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reached ~1250depth and starting to die now more in delve but still 90% chance to complete nodes! Will update more when get deeper ^^

Another note: Pob community fork v2.0 will be out ''soon'' and is going to be massive for us!

''The next update (PoB 2.0) will be a big one that will include support for Full build DPS (Multiple skills, minions, totems, triggered skills etc), support for Cast on Crit DPS (Cospris + Mjolnir too), Generals Cry DPS numbers and some other things.''
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ly7v8z/path_of_building_community_v1417028_preparing_for/

My build so far! I hope it's not too terrible as it currently is. What should I improve next on this guys?
What's your thoughts on utilizing Divergent Hypothermia for the additional -cold res? I found one so I'm messing with it, not sure if it's worth the additional cold damage against chilled enemies that you can gain with a Level 21 Hypo.

I'm currently playing a different CoC build but I'm toying around with the idea of pretty much regretting most of my tree and rerolling into CI, with the only exception being I'm probably going to keep running a headhunter for mapping.

As of right this moment, I have about 100ex collecting dust. I'm only missing 2 really big(and expensive) items for my build, but they'd remain the same if I switched to CI. Fingerless base gloves with unnerve(or culling though unnerve would be more ideal) and 50% dmg against chilled temple mod, and a ilvl 85 Hubris with 40% Ice Nova enchant, +1 power charge, crit multi and -9 cold res. I'm so tempted to just take the plunge and spend 70-100ex for a double influence helm like that already crafted. Not great at crafting stuff like that myself yet, don't want to mess it up and end up with a half-way bricked item.
Last edited by KFieLdGaming on Mar 7, 2021, 10:27:32 PM
Can you tell what 100ex item to buy ?. I have about 100ex but don't know item to buy first

Thanks !
Last edited by TheFFy on Mar 8, 2021, 2:55:10 AM
"
TheFFy wrote:
Can you tell what 100ex item to buy ?. I have about 100ex but don't know item to buy first

Thanks !

One of the biggest dps upgrades you're going to get and also one of the most expensive is a ilvl 85+ hubris circlet with double influence and the lab 40% Ice Nova damage enchant.

The influence mods you're looking for is +1 power charges and -9(If elevated with Maven's Orb it's -12) enemy cold res. Other than that, you want T1 crit multi, T1 accuracy and the best flat es and %es you can get. With perfectly harvest divined rolls, you're easily looking at 100ex helmet. CoC Ice Nova is definitely still a meta build this league, it's extremely popular and other popular builds want a crafted helm like this. Though keep in mind, getting a best in slot helmet like this is definitely NOT needed for simply blitzing through end-game maps. It's a massive boost for bossing though and will probably be required to see your Ice Nova hits exceeding 1M damage(in PoB).

The only reason I suggest it is getting a helmet like that is huge, it's a best in slot item that you'll never replace and will carry you hard. The smarter investment would probably be buying up as many of your build's upgrades as possible with the currency you have. IE: 500+ es explode/crit/spell crit chest, tailspin boots, awakened coc and awakened added cold level 6/20, a good shaper shield with -15% mana reserved, ES on block, +1 cold skills, etc.

Though I'll be honest with you, in the grand scheme of this build, 100 exalts may not take you as far as you'd like it too. Min-maxing CoC Ice Nova can quickly get very expensive(200+ exalts to a mirror).
Last edited by KFieLdGaming on Mar 8, 2021, 5:02:33 AM
Hello together,
optimized my cospris to stay below 7.58 aps and the pob shows always 20% inc attack speed because of onlaught. Maybe i am blind or something like that but where should i get Onslaught from? it is in the pob from the guide too.
Even if i uncheck it in my configuration it shows in the calcs

i am blind it is on the Cinderswallow
Last edited by Verigo on Mar 8, 2021, 8:04:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info