[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

You are definitely right, I completely forgot about it.

As a matter of fact, I have not had a single add or remove / add speed in Harvest during this league, which is kidna bummer, but will try to buy it from TFT now.

/edit: Holy hell, I just hit it on my first r/a speed, T1, lol.

Last edited by ghoust23 on Mar 8, 2021, 9:56:11 AM
"
ghoust23 wrote:
You are definitely right, I completely forgot about it.

As a matter of fact, I have not had a single add or remove / add speed in Harvest during this league, which is kidna bummer, but will try to buy it from TFT now.

/edit: Holy hell, I just hit it on my first r/a speed, T1, lol.

I did like 6-7 r/a speed on mine no luck :(

https://pastebin.com/HKzuWMZ8

What should I improve as next step to get more dps?
Last edited by Mr_Ravgor on Mar 8, 2021, 7:24:58 PM
How are you hitting 100% crit chance on Cyclone? I tested with the crit chance to attacks chest (i dont have crit chance chest yet, but friend let me use his to test crit rate increase) and it boosted me about 11~ % to 67% crit chance on the sheet in game, that's with all 8 power charges and everything popped.

I just can't figure out how you're hitting 100% crit. Read over your guide dozens of times, looked at PoB calculations and I've got everything listed there.

Also can't figure out where you guys are getting 10.10 APS from, do I need to hit 10.10 APS or anything below 10.10 is OK? My APS is something like 5.87 and my CDR is 57%.

Can anyone check me out and throw me some advice? Character name SuckingFishEyeballs in my profile.
Hi, I‘m pretty happy with the build. Damage on bosses could be a bit higher, but there is always a bigger fish as a wise Jedi Master once said. My Question would be, how can i force more ES because having only 6k feels a bit squishy sometimes.
So I've this idea about using WoC in 6L with CwDT, Ice Golem, IC, Increased Duration and 6th slot remains empty (open to ideas)
The main issue I've with WoC not working in PoB, and I've no idea why
https://pastebin.com/WxWdtEqy
In skill section I've prepared both versions:
Hexy, Body Armour - my current setup
WOC Body Armour, Hexy Gloves - setup I came up with

Is anyone able to help?

BTW
How to achievie 75% spell block?

Last edited by pandanielak on Mar 9, 2021, 1:31:30 PM
"
helgepoi wrote:
My build so far! I hope it's not too terrible as it currently is. What should I improve next on this guys?

First of all sell your current armour and buy awakened hextouch lvl5. You lose so much ES for not having double es mods on chest... not even funny man. Divine up those flasks. Rest is pretty much already explained in ''what do i upgrade next?'' part of guide. You have no elemental ailment immunity = you get 1 shotted way more often = less fun

"
KFieLdGaming wrote:
What's your thoughts on utilizing Divergent Hypothermia for the additional -cold res? I found one so I'm messing with it, not sure if it's worth the additional cold damage against chilled enemies that you can gain with a Level 21 Hypo.

Well good luck finding 21/20 gem for this :D Maybe then it will be worth it. I have not written much about alternation gems since they are so hard to get and will be usually super expensive as 21/20 (or21/23) and will not add so much for build (seriously better to upgrade rares for example than spend money for this) But if you are super late game then yes go buy all alternation 21/20 gems u can get and think will be better for build :D

"
TheFFy wrote:
Can you tell what 100ex item to buy ?. I have about 100ex but don't know item to buy first

Read ''what do i upgrade next?'' part of guide. All explained there!

"
KFieLdGaming wrote:
and the lab 40% Ice Nova damage enchant

Recommend this only for SUPER late game. You get so much more value out from upgrading all your rares first than buying 40% ice nova ilvl85 hubris. You can buy like triple crit multi jewel with 8% es for just this enchants price and get 1000x more value out

"
Mr_Ravgor wrote:

Elevated body armour, 10% damage bottled faith, man corrupt those gems. Get as many 21/20 or 21/23gems you can, they all add up by the end! Double mod watchers with -15cold

Get medium cluster with: Master of Fear + Wish for Death, this is insane if you want to keep your current gloves :P (will add this jewel later on guide)

"
darkjoy wrote:
I just can't figure out how you're hitting 100% crit. Read over your guide dozens of times, looked at PoB calculations and I've got everything listed there.

Also can't figure out where you guys are getting 10.10 APS from, do I need to hit 10.10 APS or anything below 10.10 is OK? My APS is something like 5.87 and my CDR is 57%.

Pretty sure you did not have flasks on POB and maybe some other in configurations?

With 52cooldown you should get as close to 10.10 as you can. I have not yet personally tried in this league to make a real 52cooldown version but maybe will add at end of league. You need to get way more attack speed thats for sure!

"
Onkelbuenz wrote:
Hi, I‘m pretty happy with the build. Damage on bosses could be a bit higher, but there is always a bigger fish as a wise Jedi Master once said. My Question would be, how can i force more ES because having only 6k feels a bit squishy sometimes.

Yes you can improve so much by time when upgrading gear.

You have elemental weakness? Get bonechill instead it. You use 2x circle of fear. Drop one and get assasins mark ring with ES/damage what ever.

You have no shock jewel? get it asap

You have no real DPS from gloves (any of culling/unnerve/50%chilled mod or 2)

You have cooldown boots with awk coc gem so its useless mod.

You should get 100% elemental ailment immunity and ur 6k ES should be just fine... :P I have currently 7350ES with HH on.

"
pandanielak wrote:
So I've this idea about using WoC in 6L with CwDT, Ice Golem, IC, Increased Duration and 6th slot remains empty (open to ideas)BTW

This will never be woc guide.

Golem is trash since it wont have 100% uptime. Only useful for early league. Flame dash is so much worse than dash + second wind + arcane surge combo. Use divives on shield and get ''mystic bulwark''
"
Mr_Ravgor wrote:

https://pastebin.com/HKzuWMZ8

You will not get any significant improvement without altering the build.
Adding more quality here and there will not magically grant you 30% more dps.

Remember this is a highly defensive build. If you want more dps, you'll need to sacrifice some defenses.
IGN: Cyanyx
"
darkjoy wrote:
How are you hitting 100% crit chance on Cyclone? I tested with the crit chance to attacks chest (i dont have crit chance chest yet, but friend let me use his to test crit rate increase) and it boosted me about 11~ % to 67% crit chance on the sheet in game, that's with all 8 power charges and everything popped.

Can anyone check me out and throw me some advice? Character name SuckingFishEyeballs in my profile.

That's why we're using Pandemonium + Cospri.

Pandemonium chills on hit. Cospri adds 60% critical chance against chilled targets.

The whole build is based on the assumption that your target is chilled.

Make sure to check "target is chilled" in your PoB.

Add some crit on your ring(s) and if all else fails, pick a critical node on the tree or a different anointment on your amulet.
Tranquility only shines if you have *great* gear and if all the other cases are checked.
I'd rather have aspect of the Lynx or True Strike as anointments if i really needed crit chance.

Reaching 100 hit/100 crit is a major milestone.
IGN: Cyanyx
Last edited by Qmabyte on Mar 9, 2021, 3:40:31 PM
"
juju666 wrote:

"
pandanielak wrote:
So I've this idea about using WoC in 6L with CwDT, Ice Golem, IC, Increased Duration and 6th slot remains empty (open to ideas)BTW

This will never be woc guide.

Golem is trash since it wont have 100% uptime. Only useful for early league. Flame dash is so much worse than dash + second wind + arcane surge combo. Use divives on shield and get ''mystic bulwark''

Why not? It's still going to be CI/GB/Max block.
Golem would be up most of the time with CwDT. Idk why but I like assassin's mark, and putting Elemental weaknes forces me to get rid of assassin mark, hence the idea with 6l CwDT instead of 6l hex setup.
I know flame is much worse it's just... I've mtx :D
I've also forgot to get rid of portal from the setup, knowing how much you hate it lol.

True, I'm missing 2% from shield, but mystic will give me extra 6% so 56% in total, is it the maximum we can achieve?

@Edit
I put golem exactly for the reason to stay GB/Max block, after hitting 52cdr i need that extra accuracy, which i cannot fit elswere (yet)

Last edited by pandanielak on Mar 9, 2021, 3:40:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info