[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
juju666 wrote:
"
Kelo94 wrote:
Hello everyone !

Well level 96 is usually the wall where you cant get more XP by normal gaming. You could still get lvl 100 by just doing 4sextant t16 maps with not too scary mods but that wont be too fun since can do 100% delirium for example :D Better get last levels in breach runs ^^ Also you get mostly 1 shotted because you are shocked. When you get 100% elemental ailment immunity it is seriously stupid defense boost for build! I can still remember when week 1 did not have elemental ailment immunity and then got it... with just normal mapping it was so much smoother and barely ever dying after it and all guardian bosses was so much easier. Will try get it next league even faster as priority!

You really should use pandemonius for blind and more DPS... permanent blind is also extremely good tankines, would never use in any case your current amulet instead of pandemonius! Fix your flasks and use divines. This triggers me so much when people wont get 10damage +1.8crit on bottled faith since it already cost so much more than 1divine orb... divine or buy one for good stats and sell ur current! Also getting -15 wise oak is like 30c. Bleed on flask is so useless when you have corrupted blood jewel. For rest of gear i have everything explained in ''what do i upgrade next part?''

"
reggie_gakil wrote:
Okay just did a test on lvl 90 ran a full delirium canyon map and it was pretty easy. Died once cause i yolod in the middle of the harbingers and crashed once too cause of harbingers but rest was pretty easy only have 5200 es atm missing few nodes etc. Build is approved and works well. Dmg is insane with the helmet

Your build will still improve a lot by just getting more levels :D Would love to see POB when you get more levels and rest of gems/gear fixed, also still wondering why you are using mana flask ^^

i need the mana flask cause even with -3 to channeling skills i have 5 mana cost on cyclone and with headhunter buffs i have 0 mana all the time xD i might use wise oak soon and also will look to get the jewel to be 100% ailment immun sitting at 77 atm. Will push to 95 in the next 2 hours. Also to lazy to roll flasks atm xD i dont need freeze but yeah dont want to buy alts lol will do it later
Last edited by reggie_gakil on Mar 6, 2021, 8:13:04 PM
"
reggie_gakil wrote:
i need the mana flask cause even with -3 to channeling skills i have 5 mana cost on cyclone and with headhunter buffs i have 0 mana all the time xD i might use wise oak soon and also will look to get the jewel to be 100% ailment immun sitting at 77 atm. Will push to 95 in the next 2 hours.

Oh yeah forgot you get increased mana cost with DPS helmet. When using HH and normal setup 1cyclone mana cost is enough when have -3mana ring :D Tengrii is using -8mana eloreons ring with full DPS helm
"
juju666 wrote:
You really should use pandemonius for blind and more DPS... permanent blind is also extremely good tankines, would never use in any case your current amulet instead of pandemonius! Fix your flasks and use divines. This triggers me so much when people wont get 10damage +1.8crit on bottled faith since it already cost so much more than 1divine orb... divine or buy one for good stats and sell ur current! Also getting -15 wise oak is like 30c. Bleed on flask is so useless when you have corrupted blood jewel. For rest of gear i have everything explained in ''what do i upgrade next part?''[/span]

Thank you very much to have taken the time to answer me again and for your tips, i didnt think it would be so much tankiness having Ailment Immunity and Blind.
Gonna work on your tips and follow the "what do i upgrade next part" instead of following my blinded rush to HH :')

Will continue to follow the thread and get everyone's precious advices. Really TYVM.
"
juju666 wrote:
"
reggie_gakil wrote:
i need the mana flask cause even with -3 to channeling skills i have 5 mana cost on cyclone and with headhunter buffs i have 0 mana all the time xD i might use wise oak soon and also will look to get the jewel to be 100% ailment immun sitting at 77 atm. Will push to 95 in the next 2 hours.

Oh yeah forgot you get increased mana cost with DPS helmet. When using HH and normal setup 1cyclone mana cost is enough when have -3mana ring :D Tengrii is using -8mana eloreons ring with full DPS helm

im actually thinking using a 6 link vortex setup with an additional curse but will look that up later today
Hey, another Question..

How do we deal with attack speed @ bosses?
My Attack Speed is good with Cinderswallow Urn on, but @bosses my flask runs out = lower attack speed = lower dps.

Best regards!
Hi Guys its me again :) I Managed to get some Gear now but i dont quite understand whats the great benefit is to get that UI Spot (u get some MS, Spell dmg and acc)but is it really worth it? Because of all that precious skill points and it breaks the Breakpoints (haha)? :(

Another question is do u guys switch to an rare belt when doing Endgame Bosses? Or do u not have to bother with that?

Hope u did understand everything because English isnt my native Language :P
2 More Question..

1. I die well often to bleeding.. How do you deal with? You dont have a bleeding Flask.

2. Sometimes my Cyclone stops to cast.. 1-2 sec my character stands still, what can it be?

THX a lot :)

Hey guys, just awakened this shield, which is a workable one.

But how do I proceed from here on out? I'v eplayed with it a bit in Craft of Exile Emulator, but cant seem to find a good way to hit some good ES rolls
Last edited by TheUnseenReaper on Mar 7, 2021, 5:15:09 AM

Finally managed to "min/max" my build a little bit, still some work to do, but the build finally feels nice. Killed Maven for the first time yesterday finally, A9 Sirus really easy.

Will play this build most likely next league from start as it´s real fun.

Also, I still do not have the ailment immunity, but I think I will not be bothering with it for this League, but will se about that in coming days. :-)
"
pegi2013 wrote:
2 More Question..

1. I die well often to bleeding.. How do you deal with? You dont have a bleeding Flask.

2. Sometimes my Cyclone stops to cast.. 1-2 sec my character stands still, what can it be?

THX a lot :)

1. You get a "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you" corruption on one of your jewels, perferrably the Frozen Trail Jewel. It costs around 3-4ex on the market

2. Thats you getting stunned. Some patches ago GGG removed the hidden stun immunity on Cyclone because they said they fixed the desync problem. Now we have to look for ways to integrate Stun Immunity in this build. There should be details and thoughts on that in the OP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info