Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Trying this setup on bosses:

The idea is to get elemental equilibrium and also stack on Immolate on golems. Not sure immolate is best option... But can throw in any blue support gem that is fun.

I just tested the setup on Sirus and I killed him before he phased again in about 4secs... but comparing my vids there is no noticeable diff to simply using the regular setup.

POB shows 10% more damage, which in effect is only about 0.4secs of a Sirus kill so very hard to tell in game... I'm just at the point of trying to do crazy shit now :)
Last edited by brunowa on Mar 7, 2021, 10:55:21 PM
Potentially selling stuff on console if anyone's interested:

Also my Lethal Pride has 2x Ignite faster + Endurance charges on kill
"
brunowa wrote:
Trying this setup on bosses:

The idea is to get elemental equilibrium and also stack on Immolate on golems. Not sure immolate is best option... But can throw in any blue support gem that is fun.

I just tested the setup on Sirus and I killed him before he phased again in about 4secs... but comparing my vids there is no noticeable diff to simply using the regular setup.

POB shows 10% more damage, which in effect is only about 0.4secs of a Sirus kill so very hard to tell in game... I'm just at the point of trying to do crazy shit now :)

iam not quite sure what u want to achieve with the immolate golem support?

culling was a good idea and surely can be good but i am not using it anymore because enough dps to phase and i dont want to lose phys res and regen

Another thing , what u guys think is sirius "instaphase dps" so he wount go back up to his cloud ever.
I did it the last few times and i figured its around 24 mil? pob dps w/o timmeles jewel calculated.

I even think that a good attackspeed is more importnant that some more dps.
I started phasing sirius when i got my rage / berserk setup with more ats on quiver.

Trying awakened hextouch now becasue i want to keep
and also want to get 10 of life as energy shield on armor.
I will have to get used to that again. I do prefer the arcanist brand heavily. But like Op said. When u get the timings right its great.

Well anyway still having a blast with the build !!!
"
My least fav thing about build is just how slow it can be to physically move around, and HH has solved that a bit. Was wondering if anyones played w/ Torrents Reclamation belt yet?

NVM just realized ammy prevents the summon

How are u slow? I feel really godamn speedy. 35 ms boots 10 ms quiver. plus perfekt ms flask.

I added rage with berserk too but it was fast enough before.
Also HH like u said.
Last edited by karlklaps on Mar 8, 2021, 7:26:06 AM
"
karlklaps wrote:
"
My least fav thing about build is just how slow it can be to physically move around, and HH has solved that a bit. Was wondering if anyones played w/ Torrents Reclamation belt yet?

How are u slow? I feel really godamn speedy. 35 ms boots 10 ms quiver. plus perfekt ms flask.

Also HH like u said.

HH solves all movement speed issues, but the build only has around 30% base movement speed without HH buffs and flasks, which is pretty slow compared to other speedy mapping builds.

Running out of flask charges while backtracking a temp chains map is pretty annoying. It was enough of an issue for me to spec Garukhan pantheon just to get that extra movement speed.

Granted my other main build this league was an Indigon pathfinder so I might be a bit biased there.
Last edited by scrambled777 on Mar 8, 2021, 7:42:08 AM
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
karlklaps wrote:
"

Also HH like u said.

HH solves all movement speed issues, but the build only has around 30% base movement speed without HH buffs and flasks, which is pretty slow compared to other speedy mapping builds.

Running out of flask charges while backtracking a temp chains map is pretty annoying. It was enough of an issue for me to spec Garukhan pantheon just to get that extra movement speed.

Granted my other main build this league was an Indigon pathfinder so I might be a bit biased there.

Well you can pick an onslaught on kill abyss jewel / sacrifice some dps from annoint for elusive on kill etc.

But honestly the argumentation is kinda wierd if a HH player who wants to min-max movement speed talks about back tracking in a map? ;-)
"
karlklaps wrote:

Also HH like u said.
Berserk interestes me, did you just roll for Akoya with faster ignites or did you go for 2 lethal prides? How long does your Berserk last? Do you usually stay at max rage during maps? I bet Berserk on boss is really nice for that quick boost in damage.

"
scrambled777 wrote:

Yeah dude, you get it! I've played PF last 5 leagues, and Indigon PF last 3 leagues, so I'm also ULTRA biased as well. I will just have to adjust my expectations I think.

Hey guys! Love the build! It might be the most fun I have on a build (tho Brunowa's King of summoner before takes the cake as the most stupid braindead OP build i ever play). Took some time to gather the gears and level (not a crafter so its hard). Anyways enjoying blasting arrows killing bosses. I occasionally dies to overagrressiveness or just not really minding flask but the problem is on my end. Also still not even min maxed! So if anyone still on the fence trying this to end the league you wont regret it!.

To the great helpers of this page please care to check my gear or Pob for possible improvements? I am a casual player so I just blindly follow the guide so I might miss something easy to fix or improvement I can easily get please let me know thanks!. I still have about 60-70ex I can spend on min maxing stuff.

Spoiler

POB: https://pastebin.com/tVFpthR1

Super thanks!
Been trying Div WED instead of Woke WED, kinda surprised how good it is. Lets me take a life flask and drop Mana pot completely.
If anyone can explain me why we use Coocked Alive on medium Clusters since -fire resistance don't buff ur burning dmg or ignite chance.

And we also already have 100% ignite chance due the ascendancy node on elementalist.

i read the wiki but i don't understand the purpose of that node on
cluster.
Last edited by Keylors on Mar 8, 2021, 1:35:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info