Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
JCOH35 wrote:
I used well over 20ex in divine orbs before hitting a decent one myself, mine has 20% faster ignite, 4% life, and 3% regen.

Theres no trick to it, and the titles dont mean anything, wether its kaom, or akoya etc, its all just RNG, just keep setting your $ on fire until you hit rolls that work for you.

Its common to blow through 50 divines without seeing a double ignite speed, let alone a double ignite with other good rolls.

Which passives will show ignite/life? All or just the notables? Want to make sure I know what I am looking for before I spend a day divining.
Last edited by HeckinKoda on Mar 6, 2021, 11:35:45 PM
Only notables
Theres alot of good rolls too, dont feel like you have to have x2 faster ignites, if you get 1, and lets say a 5% chance for an endurance charge on kills, and a % of physical damage taken as fire damage, and 1 4% life roll that would be just as good if not better then double ignites, just throw some divines at it when you have extra $.

When Brunowa originally created the king of summoners build it was normal for us to spend 30-40ex chasing 15-20% increased strength on our lethal prides, its always been a crap shoot.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Theres alot of good rolls too, dont feel like you have to have x2 faster ignites, if you get 1, and lets say a 5% chance for an endurance charge on kills, and a % of physical damage taken as fire damage, and 1 4% life roll that would be just as good if not better then double ignites, just throw some divines at it when you have extra $.

When Brunowa originally created the king of summoners build it was normal for us to spend 30-40ex chasing 15-20% increased strength on our lethal prides, its always been a crap shoot.

Funny you say that... I had a lethal pride left over in my stash from back then and it just so happened to have a few good stats for this build. So I have spent exactly 0 divines on my lethal pride this time around :) one of the joys of good old standard league :P
Hey to all,

just a quick help please,

I added a jewel with 202accuracy and i´m still at 98%,

Ty in advance,
"
DrDario wrote:
How do you remove bleed? Only CB jewel? I sometimes die to bleed.

I have a CB jewel and remove bleed on life flask
i plan on using this build as a league starter next time; how do you level on 1st day of league considering you don't have access to berek's respite and perhaps other uniques? any tips n tricks to rush through acts as fast as possible with limited gear?
"
medwannabe wrote:
i plan on using this build as a league starter next time; how do you level on 1st day of league considering you don't have access to berek's respite and perhaps other uniques? any tips n tricks to rush through acts as fast as possible with limited gear?

It feels great once you get normal lab with Shaper of flames. Just stack ele damage on gear. You can get into maps jsut fine without uniques.

It is quite reliant on the golems for survivability, but you can get quite far without it. With the node on the tree and Elementalist, you have 4 golems which is okay, until you get jewels and amulet.

So just throw essences on the gear you find. I used a doomfletch until I could use xoph and it one shotted everything.
"
It feels great once you get normal lab with Shaper of flames. Just stack ele damage on gear. You can get into maps jsut fine without uniques.

It is quite reliant on the golems for survivability, but you can get quite far without it. With the node on the tree and Elementalist, you have 4 golems which is okay, until you get jewels and amulet.

So just throw essences on the gear you find. I used a doomfletch until I could use xoph and it one shotted everything.

hey man thanks for the reply; should i stack flat ele dmg or %incr. and more ?
Last edited by medwannabe on Mar 7, 2021, 11:59:17 AM
"
medwannabe wrote:
"

hey man thanks for the reply; should i stack flat ele dmg or %incr. and more ?

Yup something like that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info