Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Shoving a third cluster jewel for giggles is very possible in this build.

This is my current take on the build with a third cluster + dodge + Hyrre Ire

https://pastebin.com/dAsEasqE

I'm missing damage in multiple places mostly because I enjoy overcapped resistances.

The main focus is shoving in dodge + another cluster jewel. I think this pathing is the best way to go about it.

The DPS needs works but that's because I am missing some key places for DMG in favor of overcapped resistances (which you won't see in the POB)

You can get up to 32~35m DPS, if you minmax further than this.

I'm missing second ring for DPS, Watchers Eye 2 Mod, Double dmg quiver mod, dmg rolls on gloves/rings.

What you get with this setup is

40~45% phy reduction from anomalous chaos.
50/40 permanent dodge, if you want to use phasing flask over quick silver then 60/50.
3K Aegis Shield from ascendancy.
4.5K HP.

"
Mukuro123 wrote:

I'm missing damage in multiple places mostly because I enjoy overcapped resistances.

The main focus is shoving in dodge + another cluster jewel. I think this pathing is the best way to go about it.

The DPS needs works but that's because I am missing some key places for DMG in favor of overcapped resistances (which you won't see in the POB)

I'm missing second ring for DPS, Watchers Eye 2 Mod, Double dmg quiver mod, dmg rolls on gloves/rings.

50/40 permanent dodge, if you want to use phasing flask over quick silver then 60/50.
4.5K HP.

Any idea if its possible to turn this into an ES build? I'm gonna be running with a mana guardian and necro aura bot next league and the scaling burning arrow gets from all of the hatred/anger/wrath buffs seems like it'd be awesome.
"
Mukuro123 wrote:

4.5K HP.

Interesting take
u lose 1000 to 2500 hp in favour of dodge right ?
same phys reduction , less elemental aegis
Is there anything i am missing ? Seems like an inferior version tbh.
maybe just playstyle differences but i dont enjoy dying ;)
I think u very often will get 1 shot with that kind of hp.

If u wannna get more clusters in I think 3 passive voices is the way, but it wasnt really worth it when i pob`ed it. also it adds 300 exalts to the cost .

Min-maxing Intensifies , planning to lose the crit enchant on boots.
With this swap i get 2 frenzy 2 power for 10 seconds on swap .

Not needed whatsoever but it does add 7 critchance on boss
Level 100 done !!!

feeling awsome

no deaths from 99 to 100.
canyons,dunes,atoll rerolled no regen and avoid ailments, ran all other map mods , no close calls , feeling really tanky
berserk 20 dmg reduction when needed is great.
Will further minmax the build and report back here ;)

ahh im extatic, my first lvl 100 , thx for the build idea

i did the last 2 maps without golems because i "defence divined " my chest in harvest and forgot to activate the golems again............

That shows 2 things: 1.I am an idiot and 2.Build is strong as fuck
7 k hp now will post my stats later

gear from 99 to 100
Spoiler
Last edited by karlklaps on Mar 9, 2021, 4:39:00 PM
"
karlklaps wrote:

But honestly the argumentation is kinda wierd if a HH player who wants to min-max movement speed talks about back tracking in a map? ;-)

Come on, you've never had to backtrack from a map to pick up loot after doing a delirium mirror or for something like Jun missions in a non-linear map? You really do feel like molasses sometimes when you lose HH buffs.

I did notice you mention 10% ms on quiver. I might do the same for mine since that does make quite a bit of difference in speed.

"

Yeah dude, you get it! I've played PF last 5 leagues, and Indigon PF last 3 leagues, so I'm also ULTRA biased as well. I will just have to adjust my expectations I think.

Yeah getting near immortality and practically permanent 200-300% ms does skewer your perspective a bit. I also played this last league as well and a part of me honestly hopes mana recovery clusters gets nerfed otherwise I might end up playing it a third time next league.
I found a better chest, imo its the best all around possible combo for the build.

Most of you guys have seen my others, ive had perfect full t1/elevated hunter and elder based chests but recently ive been wanting to switch annointments for "No Witnesses" so I could get the chance to gain elusive on kill and 25% inreased effect of elusive, just to improve speed and QoL a bit more.

What I did was get a clean,non-influenced astral plate with t1 Guatelitzi's life hybrid roll and started crafting from there.

This isnt the finished product, I still need to upgrade the lightning and chaos resist 1 more tier, and divine a few lines to perfect rolls but it gives you the jist;

Overall this gives the same % life boost as an Hunter chest with an elevated, perfect life % roll plus 8% mana, the same if not better endurance charge generation that disciple of the unyielding gave, the same physical to fire conversion as an elder base, and still has room for any 2 resist lines you need.

Sadly I also finally got scammed for the 1st time today so my progress is a little behind, the 1st version of the new chest was lost to 1 of the new scammers farming vouches off res swaps and reforges waiting to see an big ticket item.

You cant really do anything about those guys, anyways though ill give a quick run through on the craft.

Search for i83+ astral plates with min. 110 life and 8% life, you can search for them with 28% quality, pre 6 linked aswell and find them for like 1 to 3ex, its worth the price.

Once you have the base, assuming its magic grade buy a craicic chimeral and make an imprint of the item in your menagrie BEFORE you regal it incase you get some crappy attribute or mana roll that you cant harvest off.

Once its imprinted just regal it, assuming its not a bad roll keep it and move to next step.

Buy a warlord's exalted orb and influence the chest, now you are looking for physical taken as fire t1, and endurance charges when hit however you need a fodder line to sacrifice to the maven orb so leave whatever random roll you got on.

Imo the best way to craft this chest unless you get insanely lucky and hit the charge generation on the exalt slam is to block the suffixs and target the prefix physical as fire roll 1st.

If you do this, block the suffixs, and just augment fire, remove/add fire as needed to get the t1 roll.

You should now have t1 physical as fire and the random warlord modifier you got from the warlords exalted orb. Buy and use a maven orb to elevate the physical as fire line, if fail, rinse and repeat from earlier steps.

Once you have the elevated roll unblock the suffixs, and bench craft 8% life/mana.

Now just buy and spam the harvest craft "reforge item keeping prefixs" until you get the endurance charges as a suffix.

The warlord bases have alot of influenced suffix possibilities and theres no tag line for the endurance charge mod, so youd have to spend 3-4ex PER augment influence, or rem/add influence chasing it.

This is why its best to just do 30-40c shots reforging, keeping prefixs until you get the charge line.

From there its just a matter of rounding out the chest with any resists you need.

Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 9, 2021, 9:04:24 PM
no 25% >> life vendor comment.

holy damn mother of god is that a nice chest u made sir !!

congratulations !

absolut best in slot , it a beauty

The explanation is awsome too, i regret not playing harvest leage.
i should rly try to craft more

sadly i dont even trust anyone enough to get my chest remove defence harvest crafted.
been looking for days myself and with some streamers.
shit to hear that u got scammed!
but rly impressive crafts , i only use d 1 maven orb this league so far ;)

question to u sir:

with my chest do u think i should keep the hybrid life roll, or go for the es craft.
The chest is kind of beautiful as it is now with the 150 flat.

But i would gain 700 es > effective 900 with 90 leech (speccing breath of flames +cinderswallow)
but i would lose around 95 life

and i dont run blood rage anymore so no degen.

edit: have u tried rage/ berserk ?
i think its a perfect fitting addition! giving insane ats/20 dmg reduction when in boss situation.
and only 2 points investment

Last edited by karlklaps on Mar 9, 2021, 9:55:26 PM
Not sure on the es/life hybrid roll, your already hella tanky and play alot more then I do.

I wish I would of discovered this build earlier in the league but this far in I kinda have to make myself play, the league mechanic is just so un-rewarding.

I wouldnt be too afraid to use the poe.trade discord harvest channel, you have to keep in mind this league ive bought atleast 500 crafts and this was the 1st scam, so overall thats a really good %.

Im sure the berserk/chainbreaker combo is good I just dont like pressing anymore then 2 or 3 buttons, id never even hit it on bosses.

Im the guy that convinced everyone on Brunowa's build to use The Stampede Assassin Boots just to not have to use a speed flask, thats how carpal tunnel centric I am.

Overall though your way is perfect for your style, we all have our niches and most people have significantly better reflexs and fingers then I do. 40 isnt that old but when youve been gaming for 22+ years and working in rl your fingers and wrists are just beat to shi*, I try to automate asmuch as possible on my characters.
So Anyone can check my POB and tell me what upgrades i can do next ??

https://pastebin.com/7TgEWuTY

i don't have so much time to play, so i just can farm about 5ex per day, so i buying the gear from the cheapest to the most expensive.

I think my DPS is good so i want to increament my defensive layers, what is the best upgrades i can do for this ??

The Medium Clusters are different because the recommended in the guide is 3.5ex each, these cost me 80c each and have about 5% less dmg (i think this no have much difference but i'm not sure about that).
Last edited by Keylors on Mar 9, 2021, 11:24:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info