Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
HardPrimat wrote:
"
Kronborg11 wrote:
This build looks amazing and I'm going to try it! Is the modifier on your helm, "Ignites you inflict deal damage 15% faster", an elevated mod?

yep it's the elevated mod (chance to ignite + burning damage) from redeemer

It's a really nice helm. May I ask what the process for crafting it was?
Last edited by Kronborg11 on Feb 11, 2021, 11:04:18 AM
"
60% phys dmg reduction via Chaos Golem

How do you get to that number?
My math adds up to 38% (and your pob agrees):
9x50% buff effect from ascendancy, 70% from the tree, 2x40 from clusters, 2x30 from Primordial Jewels = 660% effect.
A lvl22+ golem provides 5% reduction.
7.6x5=38
"
OceanCradle wrote:
"
60% phys dmg reduction via Chaos Golem

How do you get to that number?
My math adds up to 38% (and your pob agrees):
9x50% buff effect from ascendancy, 70% from the tree, 2x40 from clusters, 2x30 from Primordial Jewels = 660% effect.
A lvl22+ golem provides 5% reduction.
7.6x5=38

true but for some reason I have ingame 60%:
https://i.imgur.com/FrzorWZ.png
Is phys reduction calculated differently in POB than in char tab?
Last edited by HardPrimat on Feb 11, 2021, 11:24:44 AM
can you say sth about your golem setup why u summons different amount of chaos golem for example or 2 times lighting? etc
"
lormdoep wrote:
can you say sth about your golem setup why u summons different amount of chaos golem for example or 2 times lighting? etc

you get the buff per golem only once, so doesnt matter if you have 1 flame or 5 flame golems. Still you need to summon 9 golems for the full benefit and should split the 9 golems onto the golems you need the most. E.g. if you have only 1 stone golem and this one dies, you stay 4 seconds until resummon without life regen. That's why you want to have 2 stone golems, that you have 1 as a backup. Flame golem is the least important, thats why you have this one only once
"
HardPrimat wrote:
Is phys reduction calculated differently in POB than in char tab?

The pob shows 53% total estimated physical damage reduction. This goes down by 38% when you deactivate chaos golems.
I don't know why the value is different ingame, but both combine raw physical damage reduction and armor.

Also, a Brutal Restraint (Maraketh timeless jewel) can help fix your dex requirements. It grants 46 dex from the small nodes alone and can hit 20dex or 5% dex on notables.
It's not as strong as a Karui jewel, but can give some nice stats still: 20%inc Minion/Ele damage, phys as extra cold, movement speed, aura effect, frenzy on kill, onslaught on kill.

I managed to craft this helm today. I'm not sure if I should just use it as is or continue crafting it. What would you do? If I were to craft it, I would probably do the following.

1) Remove cold and hope to remove freeze duration.
2) If 1) succeeds, rem/add phys till T1 physical hits taken as cold damage.
3) Maven orb.
Hmm...what is the league start potential of this? How viable is it without Xophs bow and Bereks?
this is what i theory crafted with my budget if i would switch to this build:
https://pastebin.com/z2kpQwrG

DMG seems ok, but life pretty low with only 4.2k...
will probably not be enough to feel comfortable

Edit: shuffled some points around, lost some dmg but gained 600 life https://pastebin.com/w1HW4eKi
Last edited by rnbounty on Feb 11, 2021, 3:00:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info