Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Hello, I am currently running your build. Did A9 Sirus Deathless, but I feel my dmg is somewhat lacking comparing to yours. (have like 8m dps)
Could you help me? https://pastebin.com/4iikZt1x
Got my build together and everything is great, barely lvl 75 but already min maxing a few things. Wondering why you use wrath over anger? In pob Anger is giving me a higher dps boosts, and could also make use of the watchers eye anger mods. Let me know your thoughts!

Watcher anger mods: Fire pen, phys as extra fire, inc fire dmg, and fire dmg leeched as nice would be a great qol as well. Did you experiment with any of these?
Last edited by Tramazings on Feb 12, 2021, 12:13:45 AM
"
reggie_gakil wrote:

i will start this build soon and almost finished 2 of my items already i think i might go with chaos res on the helmet but cant decide now. Also just yolo maven orbed t0 pierce on boots i think additional 3 pierces are worth the try

These are already super nice pieces for the build. And the helmet as you have it is one of the more expensive parts, so congratz ;-)

"
xikorita wrote:
Instead of the empower you can use meat shield support for defenses.

What do you think of replica ember wake to use on bosses?

I played for a bit with meat shield and honestly I didn't notice that big of a difference. But both approaches are 100% viable and maybe meatshield can save your A** in a specific situation

"
flics123 wrote:
Hello, I am currently running your build. Did A9 Sirus Deathless, but I feel my dmg is somewhat lacking comparing to yours. (have like 8m dps)
Could you help me? https://pastebin.com/4iikZt1x

Did you switch to swift affliction for sirus? Because I wouldn't recommend doing Bosses in solo Instances as Maven/Sirus/Shaper

You biggest upgrades in order are:
-2 Medium Cluster Jewels missing
-Try to get temple gloves with added fire dmg against burning enemies
-Getting boots with ignites deal dmg faster
-Currently you block many affix on jewels with dex (if your lethatl pride is not super crazy for damage, you can switch this to a Brutal Restraint, solving your Dex issues)

"
Tramazings wrote:
Got my build together and everything is great, barely lvl 75 but already min maxing a few things. Wondering why you use wrath over anger? In pob Anger is giving me a higher dps boosts, and could also make use of the watchers eye anger mods. Let me know your thoughts!

Watcher anger mods: Fire pen, phys as extra fire, inc fire dmg, and fire dmg leeched as nice would be a great qol as well. Did you experiment with any of these?

Using Wrath comes from the budget route, where you play with Malachai's Ring for Elemental Equilibirium. If you play with Anger, your Lightning Golem will do Fire Damage too and will kill EE. Yes if you no longer play with EE Anger is a bit stronger than wrath but also more expensive, as the watcher's eye combinations anger + malevolence are more expensive than wrath + malevolence. And that only for an upgrade of 1-2%. But true, there are some real QOL-Stats for Anger
Last edited by HardPrimat on Feb 12, 2021, 1:49:54 AM
Exuse me do the build works with an Explody chest?
"
Donbenito wrote:
Exuse me do the build works with an Explody chest?

No, as it will kill the ignite prolif and you loose the chain reaction from bereks. The explo chest causes the monster to explode on death, so bereks won't spread the ignite, instead the 3-5% dmg from explo will hit and ignite enemies in area. This 3-5% hit does so low damage, that it's not a real chain reaction.
Why do we want Cooked Alive on our clusters when we get "your hits always ignite" from our Ascendancy?
"
Why do we want Cooked Alive on our clusters when we get "your hits always ignite" from our Ascendancy?

the ignite chance is not interesting for us. the -10% fire resistance makes the deal ;-)
Oh cool, thanks!
My witch is level 90. I'm trying to figure out what nodes to drop from your POB to fit the points I have.

Can you provide any suggestions?
"
My witch is level 90. I'm trying to figure out what nodes to drop from your POB to fit the points I have.

Can you provide any suggestions?

I skilled from 90+ only life nodes in the tree. Sounds wierd at the beginning if you are running around with 4k life, but keep in mind you have a 3k shield on elemental damage. With taste of hate you convert phys taken to cold, so your elemental shield will work too. That's why you have a higher HP Pool than your 4k life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info