Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Thank you very much.

Almost completly rebuild all you gear yesterday :D really fun Crafting session. Just the Helmet cost me like 40 ex to craft ^^ (never again).

The Build works really good, the smoothest 100% Delerium farmer ever played, thanks.
Last edited by Wudy on Feb 12, 2021, 4:52:28 AM
Do you have any recommendations for Medium Cluster Jewels besides the Blowback/Cooked Alive combination? That specific combination appears to be exceedingly difficult to get, and buying it is 4ex per. Given I need four this stretches my budget just a bit too much.
"
Wudy wrote:

Almost completly rebuild all you gear yesterday :D really fun Crafting session. Just the Helmet cost me like 40 ex to craft ^^ (never again).

The Build works really good, the smoothest 100% Delerium farmer ever played, thanks.

That's some really nice gear you made there! I'm a bit jealous on your quiver :-P I can't manage to hit t1 life :(

"
Rhapsodical wrote:
Do you have any recommendations for Medium Cluster Jewels besides the Blowback/Cooked Alive combination? That specific combination appears to be exceedingly difficult to get, and buying it is 4ex per. Given I need four this stretches my budget just a bit too much.

Oh wow already at 4ex?? When i made they guide, they were at 60-80c each... Best approach is, everytime you have harvest, reforge fire on the base of the jewel. Else anything with damage over time multiplier is fine for the beginning
Last edited by HardPrimat on Feb 12, 2021, 4:35:08 AM
Got one more question. Last page you said that an explody chest would brick the clear. Is that correct? I just want to make sure because I have this chest and I would use it, but if it'll compromise clear I'll just sell it.

"
Rhapsodical wrote:
Got one more question. Last page you said that an explody chest would brick the clear. Is that correct? I just want to make sure because I have this chest and I would use it, but if it'll compromise clear I'll just sell it.

yes sadly explo bricks the clear by quite a bit.. i tested explo in a white t2 map and monster packs didnt die completly with explo chest
Enhanced MECHANICS - Clearspeed section by explanation between bereks / Xoph's
Chain reaction from Bereks:

Prolif from Xoph's (Stationary green circles killing everything that runs into the circles):
Last edited by HardPrimat on Feb 12, 2021, 5:27:46 AM
all reduced reservation enchants on blizzard crown are 30ex already :D
"
HardPrimat wrote:

Oh wow already at 4ex?? When i made they guide, they were at 60-80c each... Best approach is, everytime you have harvest, reforge fire on the base of the jewel. Else anything with damage over time multiplier is fine for the beginning

whoah i really thought about switching to this build because it looked really nice, but 4 ex per jewel?? thats crazy!

seems like either this build is going through the roof in popularity or some streamer does something similar right now :D
Last edited by rnbounty on Feb 12, 2021, 6:30:51 AM
"
rnbounty wrote:
"
HardPrimat wrote:

whoah i really thought about switching to this build because it looked really nice, but 4 ex per jewel?? thats crazy!

seems like either this build is going through the roof in popularity or some streamer does something similar right now :D

I didn't expect this build to have such a huge impact.. Ingame like 50++ people already pmed me and many of my friends switched too.. I'm sorry for the prices :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info