Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
mirenthil wrote:
Hello! Thanks for the sick guide. Is it possible to use the Asenaths helm to automate the curses + wave of conviction? Thank you in advance!

Did play a long time with Asenath's but switched to the Blizzard Crown after a while as Asenath is super quality of life for casting Wave of Conviction + Curse + Flame Wall. But honestly at a certain point I noticed that the extra dmg from WOC + Curse + Flamewall is only "needed" at bosses, so it's useless if you spam those dmg increasers while mapping but missing a lot of life + defence.

The Blizzard Crown add 80-120 cold damage (which is even more than the added damage you would get from the auto casted flame wall) and you can get 15% faster ignites + Life + Resistances.

So in total you end up with more damage + more survivability with the only downside that you have to press 1 button for sirus / maven. (For conqueres / guardians i often even don't use WOC (incl. combustion + curse))
Hello!

I just took my witch back to test the build and ... it's crazy!

I am on the "budget" version and it shaves off the screen, on the bosses it remains quite effective and the rituals are a joke on fairly busy T16s.

My gear:

Thanks!
"
vick666 wrote:
Hello!

I am on the "budget" version and it shaves off the screen, on the bosses it remains quite effective and the rituals are a joke on fairly busy T16s.

My gear:

Thanks!

Nice to hear that! You have now a good starting point in optimizing piece by piece. What I can see on a short notice would be:
-Your corruption on amu is nice, but I think the annointment is way stronger (of course you can just POB that quickly)
-You can remove chill from quicksilver flask and replace by movespeed for more zoom zoom
-Catalyst on belt to increase ignite speed 35-> 42%
-At the moment you have 2 curses but no additional curse chest.
"
HardPrimat wrote:
"
vick666 wrote:
Hello!

Spoiler
My gear:

Thanks!

Nice to hear that! You have now a good starting point in optimizing piece by piece. What I can see on a short notice would be:
-Your corruption on amu is nice, but I think the annointment is way stronger (of course you can just POB that quickly)
-You can remove chill from quicksilver flask and replace by movespeed for more zoom zoom

Thanks for these tips, I do that immediately =)

Last edited by vick666 on Feb 11, 2021, 3:33:45 AM
"
vick666 wrote:
"
HardPrimat wrote:
"
vick666 wrote:
Hello!

Spoiler
My gear:

Thanks!

Thanks for these tips, I do that immediately =)

Actually you can make your boots perfect for the build with the following steps:

-Remove Defence in Harvest -> Removes Inc Armor / evasion
-Keep your craft on suffix to block all suffixes
-Slam Hunter Exalted Orb which will hit a prefix (50:50 that you hit Pierce)
-Remove your Craft
-Augment Fire (This will guarantee hit Ignite deal dmg Faster as Hunter has only 2 fire suffixes (fire res + ignites deal dmg faster))
also on pob u use hextouch, why not awakened hextouch?
"
adriano447 wrote:
also on pob u use hextouch, why not awakened hextouch?

I can't utilize the additional curse you get from awakened hex touch, as the 4L is already full with
WOC+combustion+hextouch+Flammability
and combustion adds more dmg vs bosses than an additional curse, as bosses have reduced curse effectivness. Being able to curse hexproof enemies doesn't really matter as this mod only appears in maps and you can easily kill everything without curse anyways :)
Last edited by HardPrimat on Feb 11, 2021, 4:33:23 AM
hey man im following ur build thank you so much for it , one question how can u get the ignite mod on helm? i only got the burning damage and chance to ignite ..
"
lordofcinder6 wrote:
hey man im following ur build thank you so much for it , one question how can u get the ignite mod on helm? i only got the burning damage and chance to ignite ..

If you hit with the Mavens orb the T1 (Chance to ignite + Burning Damage) it is upgraded to T0 (Chance to Ignite + Ignites deal damage faster)

I recommend that only if the rest of your gear is already pretty decent, as this is an expensive upgrade.

edit: Just checked your helm and you have already both influence mods T1. So if you use Mavens Orb you have 2 outcomes:
-You hit the burning Mod (Phys taken as cold will be removed but you can add it but Augment Cold on Prefix)
-You hit Phys Taken as Cold (Just switch your craft to fire res and aug fire again)
Last edited by HardPrimat on Feb 11, 2021, 4:49:33 AM
Hey there, a friend directed me to this build and by the videos it looks pretty great.

I'd like to switch to this build but I found one minor hookup; my current chest has the elevated Exploding mod as well as the elevated Curse mod. I noticed that the bow provides Ignite Proliferation. In your build post you state that it's specifically used as a way to ignite the corpses to help with clear. The Exploding mod gets rid of the bodies, so I'm wondering if the Exploding mod is going to cause issues with the build, or if it'll just fulfill a similar effect to Ignite Proliferation.

As I said above, the chest also has the elevated Curse mod on it, which provides an additional 10% reduced reservation on curses. Does having this enable me to do anything extra with the build like fit in an extra aura or something? What are your recommendations on this front?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info