Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

I made an early mapping PoB with cheap uniques: https://pastebin.com/MnxR2fyc.
TL:DR; Map with spellslinger and switch to BA when bosses become a problem.

Another PoB with very early leveling links. Disregard the Harvest crafted influenced gear: https://pastebin.com/STQwsdCB

Defensive ideas:
Spoiler

1) One-shots:
Greed spam adds more life - 5k in PoB christmasland; 4k+ more realistically.
Corrupted Soul + 10% life as ES craft adds about 1.25k/1k ES, or 612/500 ehp vs non-chaos.
Bubbling/Seething + Sorrow of the Divine heals both portions of that ehp.
Primal Aegis is another 2k+ vs elemental damage or non-phys as cold. Upgraded Solaris and Sanctum of Thought help with crits.
Dropping Wrath for Flesh and Stone (and Skitterbots) adds 50% evade/11% DR.
Malachai's/Atziri's/Cinderswallow help instaphase dangerous bosses.
2) Building PDR:
Golems+Primordial gear+Empower 3 = 41%. Armor base chest, gloves, and boots add 16% = 57% total.
Granite+Basalt cap the rest...for 9.6 seconds.
Non phys as cold on helmet and chest add 6% = 63% total vs endgame bosses.
Solaris + Gruthkul add 11% = 74% (unreliable).
3) Chaos resist
Three suffix benches and a small amount on a cluster jewel bring us to 0.
Atziri flask and Duskblight (unreliable).

Edit: it looks like we might have to spam fossils for most of the gear next league. I hit the fire mods quite a few times with Scorch alone. But Greed/Sorrow crafting for incidental DPS mods could essentially be overpriced chaos spam now.
--nologo -ns
Last edited by Foeglas on Apr 12, 2021, 8:39:41 PM
Very good build, and my character is still at level 92, sirus a9/maven was a joke, I don't consider it a build starter, I think it depends on many things.

By the way, for those who like farm legion, it is insane.
Last edited by Alkatraz_BR on Apr 12, 2021, 4:48:35 PM
"
Primal Aegis from the Elementalist's Bastion of Elements skill now takes 75 Damage per Allocated Notable Passive Skill (from 100). The Aegis effect went out too strong in the Elementalist rework.

This is fine.
Hello! Your build looks great and I'm thinking about giving it a shot as my upcoming league starter but I do have a couple questions, if you don't mind.

1: How necessary is Blizzard Crown? I know we're still going to have Ritual but I am going to assume it will be a lot harder to get this item until proven otherwise.

2: How is this build in Heist? My partner and I are planning on hitting Heist pretty hard, as it was very rewarding during Ritual. I did well with Toxic Rain and I suppose it has similar defenses(less?) than this build, other than the big AoE slows.

3: How is this build in Delve? I like delving and with the rebalance coming I think I will continue to enjoy it.

That's about it, thank you for your help. As long as I can enjoy those two facets of the game, I'll gladly try the build out!
"
Foeglas wrote:
I also crafted everything in the emulator with the "new" Harvest. It was easy to roll fire mods with fossil/bench blocks into non-fire.

Are you using harvest crafts on influenced items? Because GGG said influenced items can't be harvest crafted anymore.
"
Are you using harvest crafts on influenced items? Because GGG said influenced items can't be harvest crafted anymore.

Worst case scenario: we'll just have to fossil spam (or greed spam if richer) and start over if we roll DPS without life and resists. I just reread the manifesto again:

"
Some mods that had overly-deterministic behaviour have been removed. These include all annulment mods (other than the ones that remove a mod that isn't of a specific type before adding one of that type), and all type-specific divine mods.
Crafts that add mods of specific types (like Physical Modifiers, for example) to items can now only be applied to non-influenced items, except for the existing mod that applies an influenced mod to an influenced item.

I used non-X to X, reroll keep prefix/suffix, reforge X with prefix/suffix cannot be changed, and change fire resist to another resist. No annuls and no augments on any item. If the crafts I used count as "adding mods", then Harvest might indeed be as dead as you imply.
--nologo -ns
Last edited by Foeglas on Apr 12, 2021, 8:44:56 PM
HAH! no nerfs.
"
AVtime1 wrote:
HAH! no nerfs.

Happy to see. Not sure if I will league start with it, or with FP Totems and go to BA Elementalist when I have some currency. Really nice to see there were not real nerfs to it. Maybe even buffed if Vaal Burning Arrow was buffed.
How to league start with this?
"
AVtime1 wrote:
HAH! no nerfs.
True, but i think people in this thread are thinking they're getting the same level of gear again in 3.14, it will not be easy if even possible w/o crazy RNG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info