Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
Qurest wrote:
"
vToose wrote:
After todays annoucment I have to say that this build wont be the best choice for next league in my opinion so its time to find smth else, good luck guys.

???? Anyone care to explain

My thought:

By looking at the trailer, maybe this new league farvors heavily tank builds in general. You can see some mods are really deadly. This build isn't tanky. My current character is by no mean min-maxed but still has kind of good gears (only missing helmet echant, elevated mods, corrupted items... I also run flesh and stone, CWDT + Immortal Call but still dies from times to times. In new league, it means no reward.

New harvest changes also mean end-game items in this build are really hard to craft so you lost a lots of damage in general.
"
"
Qurest wrote:
"
vToose wrote:
After todays annoucment I have to say that this build wont be the best choice for next league in my opinion so its time to find smth else, good luck guys.

???? Anyone care to explain

My thought:

By looking at the trailer, maybe this new league farvors heavily tank builds in general. You can see some mods are really deadly. This build isn't tanky. My current character is by no mean min-maxed but still has kind of good gears (only missing helmet echant, elevated mods, corrupted items... I also run flesh and stone, CWDT + Immortal Call but still dies from times to times. In new league, it means no reward.

New harvest changes also mean end-game items in this build are really hard to craft so you lost a lots of damage in general.

I played this build extensively early in the league and I can tell you that the build is 'tanky enough'. The fact is that everything dies before its an issue, and you have elemental immunity and good regen built in due to your golems (ontop of them often body blocking things for you). Certainly is not a squishy build. The issue with tankier builds is they often dont clear fast enough, meaning those mods you are worried about will afflict you longer.

Of course if you can combine excellent tank with damage, thats idea, but that typically only comes at large cost.
Hi guys,

Would this build be a viable choice for a league starter?

Since Berek's Respite would be quite expensive at the beginning of a league?

Is it mandatory or can you level just fine without it? if you can level without it what would you use something else because you don't have the chain from Berek?

Thanks in advance!
Also another question I'd really like to know.

We have the full passive tree but not a leveling tree, what points should I pick up first?

Thanks again!
Last question for now ^^

What links do we use before getting Xoph's Nurture?
Since we have no proliferation without it what would be the 6 link?
Hye guys,

Here it is a levelling tree with levelling gear etc..,
perhaps not the best but it will help a lot,
https://pastebin.com/nxJ0Jt6N

No xhops at the beginning, any rare with elemental damage, quill rain, storm cloud, tempest etc..,
Tempest is a very good choice,
No bereks at the beginning we know but it will not make your experience to be the worst,
Use praxis for the mana or anything that suits you best,

this build lived off of its damage in fully juiced delirium maps imo. it worked well but with extra modifiers in a tight space for ultimatums that are all or nothing i dont really see this working too well considering you're also lacking essential harvest crafts.
The crafting process was already VERY intense for the build, with the new harvest its probably borderline impossible to aquire similar gear.

Ill go with something more tanky or "faketanky" aka block focused as starters and see how BA works a few weeks into the week i guess.
Hello !
I was wondering, would Emberwake be a good alternative to another offensive ring? The ability to stack ignites seems really good
how many of each golem do you summon? like 2 of 1 and 1 of each? sorry if it says and i missed it
I have 2 x 4 golems and 1 x 1 golem running

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info