Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
Big Ducks just stole your build and posted a video on it on YouTube. He didn't give you credit and he is reaping the rewards via subs, views and discord users. When I commented on his video with a link to this thread and your twitch channel, he removed my comment. He has been manually removing my comments now for the past 10 minutes while I try my best to let everyone know he isn't the person who made this build or guide.

yes just saw that as well.. Kinda poor to not even credit in video description
Is this a good league starter? I am going back and forth between ED and this.
Start should be fine. Just min-maxing will be waaaay harder without harvest.
"
HardPrimat wrote:
"
Big Ducks just stole your build and posted a video on it on YouTube. He didn't give you credit and he is reaping the rewards via subs, views and discord users. When I commented on his video with a link to this thread and your twitch channel, he removed my comment. He has been manually removing my comments now for the past 10 minutes while I try my best to let everyone know he isn't the person who made this build or guide.

i like that bigducks guy less and less. that is a new low

i will post my finished build here soon, im curious if anyone can get to my gear level next league without harvest
I still remember when no one knew about this build and the first time you posted it on reddit. Man this build blew up lol, nicely done :D
"
phexifa wrote:
I still remember when no one knew about this build and the first time you posted it on reddit. Man this build blew up lol, nicely done :D

haha yeah I expected to receive the usual reddit shitstorm with instant 50 downvotes.. :D But turned out differently and i highly regret, that I didn't finish the gear before posting the guide, as the prices exploded :-D

"
karlklaps wrote:
"
HardPrimat wrote:
"

i will post my finished build here soon, im curious if anyone can get to my gear level next league without harvest

I think without harvest for influence items, it will be almost impossible to hit same gear level. But honestly.. is 40m+ DPS really required to do well? :-P
Last edited by HardPrimat on Apr 13, 2021, 11:09:55 AM

"
karlklaps wrote:
"
HardPrimat wrote:
"

I think without harvest for influence items, it will be almost impossible to hit same gear level. But honestly.. is 40m+ DPS really required to do well? :-P[/quote]

i think 23 mil single target is the sweet spot to phase sirius, i capped damage over 32 mil and went for more tankyness because more dps seemed pointless to me.
The real question is if the build hit a brick wall during transition to early endgame like t16 maps and conquerors/guardians kills.

Main dps comes from clusters which are hard to make perfectly with blowback/cooked alive but I think you can just buy bases and hit scorcheds/reforge fire whenever you got it to achieve at least cooked with something good.

Xoph bow seems fairly cheap to buy it early and make it 5l, but what about golem uniques like amulet/anima stone. How mandatory are they dps wise? Can u just play the game without crazy RNG and earn some money for the uniques at least to have somewhat of smooth transition to the endgame? I would really like author's opinion about that.

PS. I see build author's comment under ducks video was deleted also. I've posted mine but this chicken shit probably delete it soon. Feels bad man.
i know its kind of pathetic but i think i will (or someone else) should make a reddit post. calling out that big ducks guy.

hardprimat made this build original and i would say trough discussion in this forum a lot of ppl found good changes and with a "forum effort" we made the build even stronger.
then this guy comes and sells it as if he made it, clearly not even understanding the build well.

that is just so lame ......
Wonder how many other builds he stole?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info