PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.13.1c Patch Notes

"
TIGRElaranja wrote:
Let me put it to you, people won't buy MTX when they see them on other people's chars.
They also won't buy it if they can't see it on their own char... You can't please all, some people wanted it off to see their mtx.
Not another nerf to Mobs dominated by Sirus? Sad, so I can stop doing maps actually.
I've been playing POE since nearly Launch and this has got to be the worst league ever for game crashes and freezes ! despite todays supposed patch fix i've had bloody 4 already and am thoroughly fed up ! And yes have a new pc with an up to date system !
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
TIGRElaranja wrote:
Let me put it to you, people won't buy MTX when they see them on other people's chars.
They also won't buy it if they can't see it on their own char... You can't please all, some people wanted it off to see their mtx.

And why not an option to turn it off for those who don't want the effect?
They could put a buff icon that you could click and it would turn the visual effect.

I don't know why anyone would want to see their MTX while mapping but hey...
Thanks for patchs!

just wanted to say that i play without crash's for hours and hours!

2 rigs depending on where i am:
- an old Intel 2400s with Nvidia 550GTX Ti (1go Vram)
or
a Acer Aspire laptop Intel i5 somethin' and Nvidia MX250 (2Go Vram)
both with system and game on ssd (dx11 rendering on both).

framerate is terribad on the 8year old'rig!
and some FpS drops in rituals and legion/blight on the laptop

but they don't crash.

i'm sad for those who are encountering many crash's, because the league is ccol, i'm having much fun.
Last edited by Vermiflux on Feb 10, 2021, 1:29:25 PM
Why was Quartz Infusion visual effect removed ?
I liked how it looks.
Revert this please or give us an option to turn it off or on.
"
The Raider's Quartz Infusion ascendancy passive no longer grants a permanent Phasing visual effect.

Sad to see this, but can you at least make the Phasing buff to have an icon, or any sort of indication that the player actually has this buff(like the quartz flask buff icon)?
"
TIGRElaranja wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
TIGRElaranja wrote:

And why not an option to turn it off for those who don't want the effect?
They could put a buff icon that you could click and it would turn the visual effect.

I don't know why anyone would want to see their MTX while mapping but hey...

I dont know why anyone would not want to see them. If you dont want MTX simply dont activate them. If you have time to pose in city you missed the point of POE. Do you buy nice shirts and shoes for yourself only to wear them in your living room?

Edit: Funny what ppl care about while the game is wrecked for so many players.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Last edited by ibims111 on Feb 10, 2021, 2:38:16 PM
I was so glad to read the last hotfix before this patch to see you were addressing performance issues.Playing heist league, reading and hearing about how everyone is crashing and freezing or at the very least having mild performance issues (albeit due to delirium sometimes), which then I got to experience them first hand was a bit disheartening but still did not make the game as frustrating as it is Now. And That is saying something about this league's overall performance.

It should not be as astonishing, how the game's performance just drops exponentially as the looked over performance issues, carried over to each subsequent league, would make this game so frustrating to experience.

I wish we had a performance league in which ggg would just focus on the performance.

------
cue in the guy with 1 challenges done that left the league in act 3 that says " I've had no issues " and yet still roams around in the forums as a means to discredit the existence of these issues for some reason.

All said and done I love this game and it's community and the genius devs and I appreciate any performance updates I can get.
Last edited by Komodu on Feb 10, 2021, 4:31:50 PM
Great.. nothing about improving performance again.. guess another week/two of not playing... ):

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info