Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide - Currently Dead Build. Revisit in 2 weeks.

"
bcutter wrote:
Hey guys,

iam using the following gear:

Loving explosions of Asenaths and Inpulsa.

Bottled faith is coming soon
+1 Powercharge rings are ridiculous expensive

I fail for see the next best upgrades, can someone guide me please?

Help please :)
"
seaside wrote:
for anyone who's using it: is it worth it giving up a brand loyalty/grand design cluster for a curse one?

Yep, the overall dps is higher with the curse cluster vs the brand cluster. You will feel a bit of a decrease in your brand attachment range though since you'd be losing 30%, but the build already has pretty good attachment range from the rest of the tree/gems.

"
bcutter wrote:
"
bcutter wrote:
Hey guys,

iam using the following gear:

Loving explosions of Asenaths and Inpulsa.

Bottled faith is coming soon
+1 Powercharge rings are ridiculous expensive

I fail for see the next best upgrades, can someone guide me please?

Help please :)

You're kind of at the point in the build where you should be looking for expensive upgrades. The only cheap upgrades I can see is getting a lv21 Storm Brand, Awakened Controlled Destruction/Lightning Pen (check your PoB to see which one gives more dps), and replace some of your jewels with life/multi/multi ones instead. But honestly if I were you, aside from the lv21 Storm Brand, I would start saving up for the big purchases.
Hello, at work so can't post pob but researching my next upgrades, I have roughly 10 raw EX right now

Any suggestions?
Last edited by cyntage on May 7, 2021, 6:44:00 PM
"
cyntage wrote:
Hello, at work so can't post pob but researching my next upgrades, I have roughly 10 raw EX right now

Any suggestions?

Work on getting a +1 maximum power charge helmet, that will be a fairly significant boost to you DPS. You also have 2 curses on your gloves, and you even have assassin's mark slotted in your boots. There is a curse limit of 1 by default, and you can bump that up to 2 with the Whispers of Doom passive on the skill tree. Having all 3 of those together are redundant, you'll want to look into fixing that.

Any tips on improving survivability/single target dmg?
"
seaside wrote:

You should use a small cluster jewel with Enduring Composure to generate endurance charges. The build is still going to be squishy with it, but it will provide a bit of additional phys reduction and gives you a noticeably longer immortal call duration.

As for single target DPS, if you're using Asenaths, you should path into Whispers of Doom so that you can make use of a 2nd curse (offensive). This will allow you to use Assassin's Mark on bosses, which is a considerable dps increase.

Also, I noticed that you don't seem to have any freeze immunity in your build. It would be my recommendation to roll one of your flasks to cover that.
Last edited by sabermetrics on May 8, 2021, 12:16:05 AM
"
sabermetrics wrote:
"
seaside wrote:

You should use a small cluster jewel with Enduring Composure to generate endurance charges. The build is still going to be squishy with it, but it will provide a bit of additional phys reduction and gives you a noticeably longer immortal call duration.

As for single target DPS, if you're using Asenaths, you should path into Whispers of Doom so that you can make use of a 2nd curse (offensive). This will allow you to use Assassin's Mark on bosses, which is a considerable dps increase.

Also, I noticed that you don't seem to have any freeze immunity in your build. It would be my recommendation to roll one of your flasks to cover that.

Thank you!
I gave up on Sovereignty to get whispers of doom, is there another option?
Also, what do you think about the curse cluster?
"
seaside wrote:
"
sabermetrics wrote:
"
seaside wrote:

Thank you!
I gave up on Sovereignty to get whispers of doom, is there another option?
Also, what do you think about the curse cluster?

I actually had a response to that further above, but you might have missed it because I combined it with another user's question. But to paraphrase my answer from before, the curse cluster gives a nice boost in DPS, but you sacrifice some brand attachment range for it. The blind is also more reliable than the one from Asenath, and unlike Asenath, will work on bosses too which is a nice added bonus.

And as for your passive points, the only thing I can see is if you upgrade your 2 notable large cluster to a 3 notable one. That would save you 2 points. But otherwise, there isn't really anywhere else you can pull those points because of the extras you need to use for Inspired Learning.
Last edited by sabermetrics on May 8, 2021, 1:47:34 AM
Hello for begin thank you for the build, ill enoy it!

Question : I have this jewel
can i apply IGNITE at 100% with spell critical, or ill must use a flat spell fire damage for the 10% dps on cinderwallow flask?
My shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/281932
Last edited by Sheams on May 8, 2021, 5:19:10 AM
Min/maxing the build now. Finally have a good crafted helmet.

Manage to hit 7.8m dps per brand in exchange for sacrificing my ehp.

https://pastebin.com/QBaXiKeT

Anything I should change with tree/item?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info