Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide - Currently Dead Build. Revisit in 2 weeks.

I followed the guide correctly and now I'm at MoM build. I feel the damage is not as I expected and feel squishy. it takes me 6 portals to finish a map. Am I doing something wrong can someone help me https://pastebin.com/M03AzTQi
Hello,

I am wondering about the usefulness of brand recall in the build.

is playing with it compulsory?

I play with it and my friends no, he tells me he prefers because over the bosses his avoids the brand following us and suddenly it makes it easier to kite.

So I would like to know if there is really any use in using brand recall or not.
Can someone please help me with min/maxing my current setup?
Like what would be my best next upgrade?
https://pastebin.com/niUxnL59

Thank you guys very much
"
roetetoet wrote:

I would respec out of the ele damage nodes at shadow start, take the 2 int nodes as the ele damage nodes points can be spend way better.

Nice catch, idk why ive had it like this for so long, thanks!
"
Hello,

I am wondering about the usefulness of brand recall in the build.

is playing with it compulsory?

I play with it and my friends no, he tells me he prefers because over the bosses his avoids the brand following us and suddenly it makes it easier to kite.

So I would like to know if there is really any use in using brand recall or not.

Brand Recall is nice while mapping, so you don't have to recast your brands all the time, i usually alternate "hard casting" brands on a pack and then next brand recalling, but it depends on your speed.

I agree its annoying to have it on left click, i moved it to right click very early to control it more, it's especially painful to have it on left click duirng bosses, lose a lot of DPS if you are not right next to them.

We are not starving for sockets, so either way it's worth a spot in your gear.
Last edited by evolite on May 4, 2021, 5:33:49 AM
"
BuIIyHunter wrote:
Can someone please help me with min/maxing my current setup?
Like what would be my best next upgrade?
https://pastebin.com/niUxnL59

Thank you guys very much

I think you can get better ring than the Circle of Regret, like mine.
But in general i think i'd personally minmax my lifepooldps :P

Last edited by evolite on May 4, 2021, 7:31:08 AM
"
I followed the guide correctly and now I'm at MoM build. I feel the damage is not as I expected and feel squishy. it takes me 6 portals to finish a map. Am I doing something wrong can someone help me https://pastebin.com/M03AzTQi

With mom i was able to do max tier10 clean maps or without any damage nodes. Ultimatum was pain in the ass too, so try to do maps without mods. With corrupted soul it's time when the fun starts. Replica isn't that expensive anymore as it was few days ago[paid 4ex for it]. Only expensive things are going to be clusters. Even if you don't have level to get all clusters if you can afford everything you should start transitioning with less clusters. And should swap swiftbrand with something else as you won't manage to def and cast brand so frequently. Because of swiftbrand they deal more damage but dissapear faster, so you need to cast them more often, means you need to stop more often, without any stun avoidance it means death. You are missing portal with cast on death, but that's only thing to make you map faster as you don't need to run it all again. Damage seems pretty fine for this moment. You can try to buy maybe Cinderswallow urn for more healing as you don't have leech yet.

Gl

Edit:// And i see 0 chaos resistance, try to get some to make it at least 0.
Last edited by Deskowicz on May 4, 2021, 7:47:32 AM
Hi, play storm brands last two league, and have a lot of fun.

What about Blizzard Crown or Archdemon Crow over Hubris? Does it cost to sacrifice some ES over add some Cold Damage or Debuff?

Hey guys, never played any kind of brand build before and barely played any assassin builds in general so I have a really dumb, basic question.

Can storm brand assassin do reflect maps ?

Sorry if its in the guide and I just didn't see it mentioned, but thanks in advance !
"
tankarmarx wrote:
Hey guys, never played any kind of brand build before and barely played any assassin builds in general so I have a really dumb, basic question.

Can storm brand assassin do reflect maps ?

Sorry if its in the guide and I just didn't see it mentioned, but thanks in advance !

No, you cannot do ele reflect

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info