Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide - Currently Dead Build. Revisit in 2 weeks.

How would this do against A8 Sirus on a 15ex budget?
"
XenJerec wrote:

As a budget should be okay, because of lack of any defences you have to manually dodge everything but it's doable if you're experienced with Sirus

My question is - do you guys struggle with many crashes to desktop playing this build? Since last weekend for me it's impossible to do any delirium map or juicy legion/simulacrum as I get crash instantly. On the other character with Blade Vortex I don't have that massive crashes, maybe one a day. At this moment I can't do any 100% delirium maps :/
"
IWannaPeonU wrote:
What fossils would you suggest for rings if you find someone for fracture service?

Not sure if better off just buying one already mirrored or hoping to get a good one through fracture service.

Also, anyone find someone offering fracture service on +1 max power charge/ele weakness synth ring?

There is a fracturing service offered here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/kV5wMzwh5

He takes 5ex fee and i think he also is on the TFT discord.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoying the build very much atm. Still some upgrade left via harvest crafting and also saving up for a HH. I am not even 100% sure i want to change the craft on chest to +1 curse as the build already melts all content, any thoughts? :D

For some reason none of the PoB's work for me :\ Ive updated it and am using the fork but it says the tree isnt for the version of PoB

edit:okay im stupid i had opened the normal PoB.
Last edited by Plus1 on Feb 22, 2021, 8:34:28 AM
"
XenJerec wrote:

Depends on where you put those 15 ex and how comfortable you are with the fight. If you know the mechanics and are good at dealing with them, A8 should be pretty smooth on 15 ex.

"
mefistofx wrote:

My question is - do you guys struggle with many crashes to desktop playing this build? Since last weekend for me it's impossible to do any delirium map or juicy legion/simulacrum as I get crash instantly. On the other character with Blade Vortex I don't have that massive crashes, maybe one a day. At this moment I can't do any 100% delirium maps :/

Not really, I haven't tried 100% delirious maps but I've been doing 20% and 40% with sextants, scarabs and alva and haven't crashed a single time so far. Only place I've crashed has been in a 4 way legion but it was pretty random considering I did 2 back to back and I crashed in the first one but not the second one.
Crafted this beauty today.

It's time for 100% deli :)
Last edited by YourPain on Feb 22, 2021, 3:02:13 PM
Simple question here that I may have missed in the guide, but at what point do you switch to actually using Storm Brand? Is it once you acquire Agnerod West? And where should I focus my passive points in the low 70-80s? Currently I’ve just been following the leveling PoB, but that only goes up to like 60 something I believe and the budget pob was a big jump in levels.
Oh, ty for the promotion of my ULTRA PREMIUM ring :D
"
astrartea wrote:
"
XenJerec wrote:

Depends on where you put those 15 ex and how comfortable you are with the fight. If you know the mechanics and are good at dealing with them, A8 should be pretty smooth on 15 ex.

"
mefistofx wrote:

Not really, I haven't tried 100% delirious maps but I've been doing 20% and 40% with sextants, scarabs and alva and haven't crashed a single time so far. Only place I've crashed has been in a 4 way legion but it was pretty random considering I did 2 back to back and I crashed in the first one but not the second one.

I know the fight pretty well but if the build insta-dies from the puddles I have a bad time. I played gr0bbs poison bv and never had issues with Sirus
"
Sixtine wrote:
What's the best budget to start this build ?
I got my first Headhunter and I'm looking for a build to exploit it but I'm left with ~15ex atm.

Also, is it possible to play penance brand instead of storm brand ?

Answering myself, I started on ~20ex and the build is smooth.

But asking again, can the build be played with penance brand instead of storm brand ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info