[3.18] SadPanda's Carrion Golems - Ultimate Carrion golems! All content available with Twice Hp!

Good looking build, gives me something to strive for. I am leveling up a new guy and have a couple of questions.

1) At what point do you start using the Stone and Chaos golems?

2) Any guide lines on when to drop the 'Clayshapers' and start using the 'Cold Iron Point' daggers?

--Edit
I guess that I need to read the op a little closer, both question were addressed and answered.
Last edited by Skua99 on Mar 23, 2021, 8:43:56 PM
"
czarny1910 wrote:
How u can Ravenous horde ??
ive got it 'ACTIVE' on skilltree, but its describet as u dont meet requirments. Need a lot of pts to get it in skilltree :X What am i missing ?:D

You can annoint it into amulet and it would be fine.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Are these still the 3 best spectres for this build?
for 3 carnage chieftain - they of tul - arena master
Because they of tul got nerved in 1.13.
Maybe host chieftain now better than they of tul?

They of tul is still ok for defensive setups. Host-carnage chieftains die really easy so I recommend tul over host.
Great build. Using it right now!.

Have you thought about using the new Ritual Gloves?

Debilitation Gauntlets

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Debilitation_Gauntlets
"
MillsyEnt wrote:
Great build. Using it right now!.

Have you thought about using the new Ritual Gloves?

Debilitation Gauntlets

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Debilitation_Gauntlets

they wont work because there is a difference between increasing your dmg and your minion's dmg
I think I'm really dumb, but I'm scratching my head on where all the golems and spectres are coming from.

It's 4 spectres and 6 golems? Is it how high lvl the gems are after all the +'s? The number of Primordials stack for the + 1?
Last edited by chrischoi on Apr 4, 2021, 9:41:07 PM
afk t16 blighted possible?
"
iloveyouso wrote:
afk t16 blighted possible?

Yeap. Create 2 or 3 scout minions with minion range attached to ring enchants. U ll be able to afk them.
"
chrischoi wrote:
I think I'm really dumb, but I'm scratching my head on where all the golems and spectres are coming from.

It's 4 spectres and 6 golems? Is it how high lvl the gems are after all the +'s? The number of Primordials stack for the + 1?

primordial gives us +2 golems +1 golem from tree and +2 golems from elementalist. +5 bonus golems in total. +6 available with all.

+3 minion gems helmet + +1 to int gems amulet + 21 spectre + zombie gems = lvl 25 zombie + spectre gems thus giving you 3 spectres possible from gems alone. +1 spectre comes from death attunement and that is equal to 4 spectres
RIP golems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info