[3.18] SadPanda's Carrion Golems - Ultimate Carrion golems! All content available with Twice Hp!

i would suggest this build to everyone who wants to do all content easily. it was stupidly fun to play with.
"

Thank you so much for the reply, I will start farming Primordial cards to top up on Eminences, only have 2 atm. Did you target farm cards as well? If so, which map did you prefer to run? Also, any known trick to farming the daggers? Over 700 maps so far this league and only have one cold point.
Also, was definitely keeping my BA, my mapper is a Lancing Steel raider build though, the BA is mostly for bereks respite prolif legion emblem farming.

Thanks again for the help, much appreciated!

The best map to farm for the primordial this league is IMO grotto, because it's in the alva+beyond region so if you juice it with delirium + divination scarabs you get a lot of cards there compared to any other map. I farmed maybe 10 sets total before I got my second primordial might

Vault can be horizon orbed into as it's a natural T15 if you just want to alch and go. As for the dagger, it's just being lucky. You can try chancing it but my best bet would be to just run with a magicfinder or very juicy maps. Reliquary scarabs while you luck into harvest with delirium is probably pretty sweet. But that's, as I said, luck =P
how you put all jewels into the tree ? :O
im back after 6month and really confused :D
Guys I just regularly found them while pushing 100.
I think you can farm specific but I dk which.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Hey guys! I'm really enjoying this build, i did LL Carrion last league, so i was looking for something "different". Map clear is good and bossing is amazing, and i'm not even done levelling my gems. I know my life pool is horrible, but i'm dealing with it kinda fine (Capped res and chaos with divine). I have 10ex to invest right know, what should i buy?

Spoiler
"
Telleiras wrote:
Hey guys! I'm really enjoying this build, i did LL Carrion last league, so i was looking for something "different". Map clear is good and bossing is amazing, and i'm not even done levelling my gems. I know my life pool is horrible, but i'm dealing with it kinda fine (Capped res and chaos with divine). I have 10ex to invest right know, what should i buy?

Spoiler
[item12 post="23928031" index="9"]

investing in an animated guardian seems like it'd be nice for you. 2-3 ex would be enough to get it well built. beyond that it all seems like incremental boosts with life pool
Is there other / better option for weapon slot than daggers?
"
czarny1910 wrote:
Is there other / better option for weapon slot than daggers?

Daggers are the best. Maybe +2 wands with double damage/ minion damage might be better. But they are hard to find and expensive.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Are these still the 3 best spectres for this build?
for 3 carnage chieftain - they of tul - arena master
Because they of tul got nerved in 1.13.
Maybe host chieftain now better than they of tul?

Last edited by Rost1901 on Mar 21, 2021, 8:58:09 AM
How u can Ravenous horde ??
ive got it 'ACTIVE' on skilltree, but its describet as u dont meet requirments. Need a lot of pts to get it in skilltree :X What am i missing ?:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info