[3.18] SadPanda's Carrion Golems - Ultimate Carrion golems! All content available with Twice Hp!

Hey ! i was planning to league start with your build and was rly looking forward to it.

Just read the "rip golems" and wow :(

to be sure : is it really over for carrions and there are some much better options for minion builds ?
or is it now at even power (in terms of damage and clear) with other minions/golems builds ?

Thanks a lot
also the build is very well written and explained thank you for that
"
Macays wrote:
Hey ! i was planning to league start with your build and was rly looking forward to it.

Just read the "rip golems" and wow :(

to be sure : is it really over for carrions and there are some much better options for minion builds ?
or is it now at even power (in terms of damage and clear) with other minions/golems builds ?

Thanks a lot
also the build is very well written and explained thank you for that

It is a huge hit for carrions. I used carrions in general for the boss kills so I would say they might still be ok but we need a demonstration.
We will know how they will perform after the patch.
I would go with safer minion builds like syndicate operatives necromancer if you really wanted the minions again.
It is hard to tell.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Hi looking for a build for my friend since he said he wanted to go minion build this league, we are going as a party with an aurabot and looking for a good complement to my TS build i'm going, map clear and single target dps, would a dedicated aurabot help this build despite nerfs or should we look for another minion build?
Seems like people will still go carrions.
there are still vortexes and spectres on table.
Never tried a Golem build before, with good gear this is still very viable. Still leveling up, killed Sirus, Shaper, Elder without problems so far...

Hey guys carrions are back and strong!
I did 1 or 2 tweaks i will update this one soon.
nice looking forward to ur update !
3.15 update on. i hope you enjoy it
Hi. How are you getting shock immunity in 3.15?

Thanks
"
Hi. How are you getting shock immunity in 3.15?

Thanks

Flasks are the best option imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info