[3.18] SadPanda's Carrion Golems - Ultimate Carrion golems! All content available with Twice Hp!

"
unites wrote:
"
chose the chest piece you do for your guardian? enemies can't crit seems useless with brass dome no?

Not at all, brass dome is for molten shield to have extra 3k hp so in total you have around 9k hp before resists
Chest piece on animate guardian is for your minions when you have mods on map for extra critical damage so your 50k-60k hp minions dont die from 400% crit

or am i thinking wrong?

makes sense to me. just my minions never come close to dying except in high delerium t16s and then its just the specters... not sure if i'd give up the aoe blind for no crit though?
"
unites wrote:
"
chose the chest piece you do for your guardian? enemies can't crit seems useless with brass dome no?

Not at all, brass dome is for molten shield to have extra 3k hp so in total you have around 9k hp before resists
Chest piece on animate guardian is for your minions when you have mods on map for extra critical damage so your 50k-60k hp minions dont die from 400% crit

or am i thinking wrong?

Absolutely right. + other bonuses from it is also great.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Hi

i would like to thank for this Build. It´s absolutly amazing and blowing away all Content.
Have had my first Maven-Kill with this Build. Bevor, i never thought, i would be able to kill her in this league.

Spoiler
"
Mischobst wrote:
Hi

i would like to thank for this Build. It´s absolutly amazing and blowing away all Content.
Have had my first Maven-Kill with this Build. Bevor, i never thought, i would be able to kill her in this league.

Spoiler

Thats good to hear ^^
I am glad you liked it and hope you may kill many more bosses with it ^^
Hi! Even Sadder Panda checking in here from SSF ;D

I am missing a few things, but most are doable through target farming, the awakened gems feels like a bit of a longshot though tbh. How much will I suffer using regular gems? Never played a golem build before so excuse the beginner questions.

Also if I am ok to go ahead without awakened gems, are there any changes I should do, or am I using the same setup, just regular versions?

Oh not sure about the belt, I have a gazillion beachhead maps so maybe if I am lucky, but again, how much worse without?

Sorry, I know it's not your job to make other peoples builds work, you put enough effort into the guide as it is, so if you decide to help me out I see it as a bonus, not expecting you to go out of your way to do so.

Also how does this one stack up against the LL version in your opinion?

Thanks for the guide either way!

"
enyaisrave wrote:

I am missing a few things, but most are doable through target farming, the awakened gems feels like a bit of a longshot though tbh. How much will I suffer using regular gems? Never played a golem build before so excuse the beginner questions.

Also if I am ok to go ahead without awakened gems, are there any changes I should do, or am I using the same setup, just regular versions?

Oh not sure about the belt, I have a gazillion beachhead maps so maybe if I am lucky, but again, how much worse without?

Sorry, I know it's not your job to make other peoples builds work, you put enough effort into the guide as it is, so if you decide to help me out I see it as a bonus, not expecting you to go out of your way to do so.

Great question and timing ^^
I just did this build in ssf and its working perfectly. I am using a rare stygian belt and missing primordial might but its working. Dont have awakened multi but it really doesn't matter while killing endgame bosses. Golems reck any obstacle with ease.
Also tried LL version and it sucks ass! Dont do it its a waste of resources. Life version is simply better in every way.

You have got a good burning arrow build going on. Dont break it and make a new character imo. That way you can keep a clear build and a bosser at the same time.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Feb 25, 2021, 7:32:09 AM
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
enyaisrave wrote:

I just did this build in ssf and its working perfectly. I am using a rare stygian belt and missing primordial might but its working. Dont have awakened multi but it really doesn't matter while killing endgame bosses. Golems reck any obstacle with ease.
Also tried LL version and it sucks ass! Dont do it its a waste of resources. Life version is simply better in every way.

You have got a good burning arrow build going on. Dont break it and make a new character imo. That way you can keep a clear build and a bosser at the same time.

Thank you so much for the reply, I will start farming Primordial cards to top up on Eminences, only have 2 atm. Did you target farm cards as well? If so, which map did you prefer to run? Also, any known trick to farming the daggers? Over 700 maps so far this league and only have one cold point.
Also, was definitely keeping my BA, my mapper is a Lancing Steel raider build though, the BA is mostly for bereks respite prolif legion emblem farming.

Thanks again for the help, much appreciated!
Last edited by enyaisrave on Feb 25, 2021, 3:11:25 PM
"
enyaisrave wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
enyaisrave wrote:

Thank you so much for the reply, I will start farming Primordial cards to top up on Eminences, only have 2 atm. Did you target farm cards as well? If so, which map did you prefer to run? Also, any known trick to farming the daggers? Over 700 maps so far this league and only have one cold point.
Also, was definitely keeping my BA, my mapper is a Lancing Steel raider build though, the BA is mostly for bereks respite prolif legion emblem farming.

Thanks again for the help, much appreciated!

I am closing into lvl 100 and only had 1 cold point too ^^
luckily I dropped a +2 dagger so I can do both trigger and dagger stuff with it. Never target farmed my jewels just drops and stuff but you could target farm them if you want
I need to complain about things that won't drop in this thread more often. Got my second Cold Iron Point :D How about that brass dome? Any temporary replacements you can think of? Any other uniques? Or just craft something? Oh, and I probably should say "did 21 Minitour maps and no Brass dome", so I guess I'll have one later today ;D
"
enyaisrave wrote:
I need to complain about things that won't drop in this thread more often. Got my second Cold Iron Point :D How about that brass dome? Any temporary replacements you can think of? Any other uniques? Or just craft something? Oh, and I probably should say "did 21 Minitour maps and no Brass dome", so I guess I'll have one later today ;D

I mean any high armour chest should do. I dk any good unique chests.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info