3.13.1b Patch Notes

I simply give up. I can pass the first load (town, Karui Shores, etc), but my game crashes on the second load screen.

Also crashes trying to change the engine Vulkan/DX (this was supposedly solved in a previous patch...)

Game crashes while changing textures low/high

The performance went to worst with this patch, playdough texturing gone but it increases memory consumption & FPS drops significantly. :(
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
:|
Last edited by dhise on Apr 2, 2023, 8:18:37 AM
well Have to say before this patch its just the graphical problem now it comes to lag and small spikes. The ritual now can cause a huge lag and prevent me from moving for 5 seconds and i cant dodge anything.
please test the patch before release it..
After latest patch game eats up 8 GB rum and freezes for a moment every 5 sec, it's practically unplayable.

Also, when Maven blocking ritual get fixed? It's been like 3 weeks already!
Spoiler

When Maven watches map boss kill and drops invitation for 10 boss fight, she DO NOT GO AWAY and I can't start ritual
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
I cannot play a single map without crashing my entire computer, or the game, or both.

Please revert.
Seems ok on my end. A few seconds extra load time. Updated drivers yesterday too.
If you can't control it, STOP.
This patch is unplayable. My game freeze and crash very time there are moving object on the screen, aka all the time.
games freeze can't even log in karui

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info