Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.13.1b Patch Notes

"
yetagainAGAIN wrote:
Everything was great for about 45 minutes into your new patch. Then something new occured. Instead of crashing to desktop without any message at all now thishttps://imgur.com/a/eRCLu5q appeared.

I don't think you guys are going to solve this in the near future.
Any user feedback on how to solve those issues is appreciated. GGG obviously can't fix their own engine for modern mainstream hardware.

Game simply put had no more RAM to work with.

Usually a game or any software for that matter does fill some of your RAM to speed up the whole performance. Usually, the RAM is released once the operation has been performed to make space for the next bulk of information that must be stored for faster access.

POE somehow fails to do that, so that it fills the RAM more and more until it runs over, similar to a glass of water. At this point the game crashes, as not only old waste goes over board but also the important stuff that is important to keep the game running.
REVERT THIS UPDATE ASAP. [Removed by Support] THE RAM IS NOT THE ANSWER. TEXTURE WAS BAD, BUT THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on Feb 2, 2021, 9:29:58 PM
2 maps and memory leak, 16gb and SSD
I don't care about problems with streaming textures or larger loads screens, but this memory leak is unplayable.

if anyone knows of any way to get around this memory leak please reply :|
Thank you thank you for all that you do, truly appreciate all the hard work you put into making this game one of, the best games I hold dear and true to my heart.

1) I'm experiencing Crash's when I'm in a Blight Map, if this is part of the common crash fix, then that's beautiful!

2) I'm also experiencing the Sirus storms are not moving and blocking the way to the boss.

Thank you and sending love your way as always,

Phil C.
Last edited by starphil7 on Feb 2, 2021, 8:54:59 PM
I'm experiencing the same issues as most other people here.
Since this patch, I cannot run the game for more than 1 map until it inevitably crashes / lags out the entire computer massively.
When I load up the game everything is fine, short loadscreens (a bit longer than before patch, but still within reason), and no issue loading textures or anything.

Once I start a map or delve or anything of the sorts, the more "cluttered" the screen gets with mobs (e.g. Ritual), the more stuttering occurs until I eventually end up having a LOT of freezes for 1 second or more literally every couple of seconds.

Seems like the game has a severe memory leak, because when I try to portal out of the map after even less than ~10 min of gameplay, I am stuck in a never-ending loadscreen, leaving me with nothing other than using task-manager to close the game (and also making the procedure of opening Task manager insanely laggy because of the leak).

Hopefully there will be a hotfix on this issue very soon, because this way the game has become unplayable -- I had very little issues before 3.13.1b.
Seriuosly, you actually made the game worse.
Loadings that were around 5sec, is now sitting at 30sec+. The game is even more stutterish, and laggy, and let's not even mention Delerium.

For real, scrap this texture streaming bs, it's clearly not ready to be implemented to the game. It was working just fine before 3.13, and now you've broken even more, while trying to fix that was broken, while trying to fix something that didn't need fixing.

It's all quite impressive when you think about it. But for real, get your shit together and fix it for real. The league is great, but the game is not.
its a piece of horror. I can't map anymore. everything crashes.
always crash when launching on steam
[Removed by Support]
First loading screen on towns take forever and in maps framerate gone to shit with lots of ministutters.
Maybe im just salty about Elreon not droping fucking veiled jewellry to get the fucking -mana cost already or maybe it is the patch that is shit tier, who knows...

[Removed by Support]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Feb 4, 2021, 6:51:25 AM
this update has made the game unplayable for me now, load screens before this patch were a few seconds at most. now i cant even load into the game without it stopresponding and or locking up my computer for 1-5mins. ur suppose to test updates before u make them public

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info