[3.16] ❄️ Peak Performance Ice Shot Deadeye ❄️ | Deceivingly Tanky | Start>Endgame

I doubt either of those bows are better than any of the regular unique bows (Chin Sol, Death's Opus and Arborix). If you want to know which of the two provides more DPS, plug it into POB.
Hey, first league player here, had a quick question. I managed to get my hands on a pandemonius so I was wondering how pandemonius +regular hatred would fare against skitterbots enchantment + replica hyrris for the amulet.

Should I just POB it and see how much it affects my stats?

Also, if I were to buy a budget cluster jewel, which of the 2 passives should I opt for?
If I do not want to use a second life flask should I be using Taste of Hate or Dying Sun? Taste of hate increases dps by about 100k and ehp by about 20k. Is the Dying Sun +2 Proj that much better?
I just started this build, and the clearing speed is fine, but the single target DPS seems pretty weak. Can you have a look at my character and tell me if I missed anything? I know I need to upgrade my bow.
Update 3.16: Based on the new 3.16 atlas passive changes & evasion nerfs, this build will not be available from the start of the league as I'll leaguestart in 3.16 and see if the build design principle still works (tanky ice shot). Until then, stay tuned.

p.s. also sorry to previous posters for not replying, I was inactive for 3.15 as I gave up on it quite soon into the league and played other games. I assume the discussion is on the build itself, which I won't revisit since there's major atlas changes in 3.16.
My Youtube channel guide:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuOAAZyUPDtInV9UDiH4BBw
Hi, may i check how did you get the "fifth" gem socket in your gloves for Herald of Ice?

"
Hi, may i check how did you get the "fifth" gem socket in your gloves for Herald of Ice?

Your herald of ice should be unlinked, because if you link it together with skitterbot's bonechill support it will also increase in reservation.

Also build currently on-hold, lots of changes coming in 3.16 so waiting for it to actually drop an I'll see what adjustments I can make / if the build concept is still playable.
My Youtube channel guide:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuOAAZyUPDtInV9UDiH4BBw
Last edited by mantol456 on Oct 18, 2021, 1:58:27 AM
"
"
quantumcrimsonx wrote:

Your herald of ice should be unlinked, because if you link it together with skitterbot's bonechill support it will also increase in reservation.

Also build currently on-hold, lots of changes coming in 3.16 so waiting for it to actually drop an I'll see what adjustments I can make / if the build concept is still playable.

Noted with thanks! Was wondering why it appears on POB as your fifth gem. lol
People are saying the passive tree has been nerfed is this true? also does this build work as league starter and it clears well and decent bossing?
Lioneye's Fall 3.16 usles or not ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info